No announcement yet.

terpsfan101 Codes (Mostly Genesis)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unicode , I wasn't sure exactly what you wanted with those Always have subweapon codes. They all give you Infinite Spiritual Strength points. If that's not what you wanted, omit the last line for the Fire Wheel, Throwing Star, and Windmill Throwing Star Attacks and omit the last 3 lines for the Jump and Slash Attack. I also fixed an error with the last line of the Fire Wheel code.

Also, a take less damage code wasn't possible with this game because you only take 1 HP of damage. So I made a Start with Extra Health code instead.
    Last edited by terpsfan101; 11-12-2017, 07:15:09 PM.

Comment

• terpsfan101, I meant "Always Can Shoot ?? Subweapon", my mistake.

About "Take Less Damage", I requested it because there might be enemies / hazards at later stages that does more damage to player compared to beginning levels.

If you cannot find anything more for first Ninja Gaiden game requests, then can move to Adventure Island III and Ninja Gaiden III: The Ancient Ship Of Doom. As for invincibility requests for Ninja Gaiden 3, the most important from both is the one against lava - I have tried to play it a few times and the lava (it's in Stage 2-2 if I am not wrong) always kill me instantly if I touch it somehow even with existent Invincibility codes enabled, so I'm assume they sadly does NOT protect you against that hazard at all (the lava I mean)...
      Last edited by Unicode; 11-13-2017, 02:09:03 AM.

Comment

• Ninja Gaiden (USA) (NES)

SVXVGOON Always take the minimal amount of damage

Heh, looks like a fake code with the word GOON being in the encrypted code.
        Last edited by terpsfan101; 11-13-2017, 05:05:53 AM.

Comment

• I now tested these - they're fine (I haven't found any issues so far with these). I've added these to database now.

Comment

• Adventure Island 3 (USA) (NES)

AESZSAPA Invincibility against Lava
            NNOYSIKU Health bar decreases slightly slower

No luck with the other requests for this game. The Health bar can't decrease any slower than what I made it in the code above.

Comment

• Originally posted by terpsfan101 View Post
              Adventure Island 3 (USA) (NES)

AESZSAPA Invincibility against Lava
              NNOYSIKU Health bar decreases slightly slower

No luck with the other requests for this game. The Health bar can't decrease any slower than what I made it in the code above.
              I tested both of those codes and they are properly working so I've added them here: https://gamehacking.org/game/29854.

Since you cannot really do anything related to Invincibility Crystal requests , I have another idea for this game instead: "Start On Area ?-?" (Instead of Area 1-1) codes. This game still has pretty nothing related to any kind of GG Stage Select codes.
              Last edited by Unicode; 11-15-2017, 04:44:48 PM.

Comment

• Adventure Island 3 (USA) (NES)

PEKZAGAA Start on Area 2 (1 of 2)
                SZNXIASA Start on Area 2 (2 of 2)
                ZEKZAGAA Start on Area 3 (1 of 2)
                SZNXIASA Start on Area 3 (2 of 2)
                LEKZAGAA Start on Area 4 (1 of 2)
                SZNXIASA Start on Area 4 (2 of 2)
                GEKZAGAA Start on Area 5 (1 of 2)
                SZNXIASA Start on Area 5 (2 of 2)
                IEKZAGAA Start on Area 6 (1 of 2)
                SZNXIASA Start on Area 6 (2 of 2)
                TEKZAGAA Start on Area 7 (1 of 2)
                SZNXIASA Start on Area 7 (2 of 2)
                YEKZAGAA Start on Area 8 (1 of 2)
                SZNXIASA Start on Area 8 (2 of 2)

There is a Stage Select Menu for this game, but I can't find a RAM or ROM cheat to activate it:

https://tcrf.net/Hudson%27s_Adventure_Island_III

Comment

• Your stage select codes works. You can now move to Ninja Gaiden 3: The Ancient Ship of Doom requests, man! Only to tell you: I have read in TCFR here https://tcrf.net/Ninja_Gaiden_Episode_III about this Tesmo has made the US version of the game FOR UNKNOWN reasons much more HARDER than the Japanese version.

Comment

• Ninja Gaiden III - The Ancient Ship of Doom (USA) (NES)

NSNOAUNU Blink nearly 2x longer after being hit
                    NNNOAUNU Blink nearly 3x longer after being hit

OTEXZUSN Always take the minimal amount of damage (1 of 3)
                    PAEXLUVI Always take the minimal amount of damage (2 of 3)
                    XTEXGLLE Always take the minimal amount of damage (3 of 3)

SZSXIIVG Infinite Time

I couldn't find a way to make you Invincible longer after being hit without glitching. Still working on more codes for this game.
                    Last edited by terpsfan101; 11-18-2017, 01:36:32 AM.

Comment

XXOPSTAL Always have Windmill Throwing Star Special Weapon (1 of 5)
                      AEOPVVYL Always have Windmill Throwing Star Special Weapon (2 of 5)
                      VEOPNTVZ Always have Windmill Throwing Star Special Weapon (3 of 5)
                      AESPKYPA Always have Windmill Throwing Star Special Weapon (4 of 5)
                      AEKOXNZA Always have Windmill Throwing Star Special Weapon (5 of 5)

XXOPSTAL Always have Fire Wheel Art Special Weapon (1 of 5)
                      PEOPVVYL Always have Fire Wheel Art Special Weapon (2 of 5)
                      VEOPNTVZ Always have Fire Wheel Art Special Weapon (3 of 5)
                      AEKOUNAA Always have Fire Wheel Art Special Weapon (4 of 5)
                      AESPENAA Always have Fire Wheel Art Special Weapon (5 of 5)

XXOPSTAL Always have Fire Dragon Balls Special Weapon (1 of 5)
                      ZEOPVVYL Always have Fire Dragon Balls Special Weapon (2 of 5)
                      VEOPNTVZ Always have Fire Dragon Balls Special Weapon (3 of 5)
                      AEKOKNAA Always have Fire Dragon Balls Special Weapon (4 of 5)
                      AESPONAA Always have Fire Dragon Balls Special Weapon (5 of 5)

XXOPSTAL Always have Vacuum Wave Art Special Weapon (1 of 5)
                      LEOPVVYL Always have Vacuum Wave Art Special Weapon (2 of 5)
                      VEOPNTVZ Always have Vacuum Wave Art Special Weapon (3 of 5)
                      AEKOSNZA Always have Vacuum Wave Art Special Weapon (4 of 5)
                      AESPNYPA Always have Vacuum Wave Art Special Weapon (5 of 5)

XXOPSTAL Always have Invincible Fire Wheel Special Weapon (1 of 5)
                      GEOPVVYL Always have Invincible Fire Wheel Special Weapon (2 of 5)
                      VEOPNTVZ Always have Invincible Fire Wheel Special Weapon (3 of 5)
                      AEKOVYGP Always have Invincible Fire Wheel Special Weapon (4 of 5)
                      AESOEYZA Always have Invincible Fire Wheel Special Weapon (5 of 5)

009F:?? Special Weapon Modifier

00: Windmill Throwing Star
                      01: Fire Wheel Art
                      02: Fire Dragon Balls
                      03: Vacuum Wave Art
                      04: Invincible Fire Wheel

0476:FF Infinite Invincible Fire Wheel Time

Comment

• Have you tried, or tried to modify, Parasytes' Invin codes for NG III that are in the database?
                        I come from a smart family...In the Civil War, my great-grandpa fought for the WEST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phil The Hammer View Post
                          Have you tried, or tried to modify, Parasytes' Invin codes for NG III that are in the database?
                          Which one?

EYNXAZEI or 00AD:20

I used the Game Genie one while I was working on the Always Have Special Weapon codes and it worked against Enemies without any side-effects.

I didn't test it for Quicksand and Rising Lava, but I was going to make separate codes for that, as Unicode requested. I'll likely be using his RAM Invincibility code to find that.
                          Last edited by terpsfan101; 11-19-2017, 08:18:18 AM.

Comment

SANZEPSZ Don't sink in quicksand
                            APXGEGAO Start every life with 1.5x more Health
                            AZXGEGAP Start every life with 2x more Health
                            LAKKVGZA Start every life with 350 seconds
                            IAKKVGZA Start every life with 550 seconds
                            PAEGVGZE Start with 9 Lives

00C4:09 Infinite Lives
                            00EE:09 Infinite Continues
                            00A9:01 Have Dragon Sword Upgrade (1 of 3)
                            00AA:18 Have Dragon Sword Upgrade (2 of 3)
                            00AB:10 Have Dragon Sword Upgrade (3 of 3)

I couldn't find a way to make you immune to the rising lava. I couldn't disable the scrolling either. All I could come up with was a fake stop scrolling code that appeared to stop the scrolling, but it was graphical only.
                            Last edited by terpsfan101; 11-20-2017, 12:21:03 AM.

Comment

• Thanks for codes, but I'm not really going to play this game since you couldn't make any invincibility against that nasty lava. Seriously, the lava in stage 2-2 is exactly the reason I do be unable pass that level really, and since you cannot make code so it doesn't kill player, without that code I really still cannot complete that particular level, and still NO way to complete that last Ninja Gaiden game (although I had passed the first two games from the trilogy successfully) because of this hazard. Anyway, you can add your codes to DB. Sorry I'm wasted your time with that game only to get main issue with this game (that shitty lava always killing me instantly) still unresolved, man.

Although I have list for next requests, but I won't rush you immediately right now for them.
                              Last edited by Unicode; 11-20-2017, 01:57:16 PM.

Comment

• This is the best solution Hybrid and I could come up with for the Rising Lava Stage. Hybrid came up with a code that removes all the enemies from the stage. You shouldn't have any problems beating this stage with there being no enemies in it. Unicode, add this code under Hybrid's name when you add it to the database:

Ninja Gaiden III - The Ancient Ship of Doom (USA) (NES)

OXOXTGIV Disable enemies in Stage 2-2C (Rising Lava Stage) (1 of 2)
                                KSOXYKZS Disable enemies in Stage 2-2C (Rising Lava Stage) (2 of 2)

Note: Probably a good idea to only use this code on Stage 2-2C
                                Last edited by terpsfan101; 11-21-2017, 04:51:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X