• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• King of Dragons (USA) (SNES)

DD53-7DDE Invincibility against Slime Enemies - Both Players
    6D09-7DAE Invincibility against Mummies - Both Players
    6D8E-8404 Invincibility against Ice Traps - Both Players
    DDAE-7DD3 Invincibility against Mimic (Chest) Traps - Both Players

565A-5FDD Start with 10 Lives, instead of 5 (Lives counter displays incorrectly until you lose your 1st life) - Both Players
    560B-840D Continue with 10 Lives (Lives counter displays incorrectly until you lose your 1st life) - Both Players

??76-5DD9 Green Apple restores ?? HP, instead of 12 HP

FD: 16 HP
    F0: 20 HP
    F6: 24 HP
    4D: 32 HP

??76-5F69 Strawberry restores ?? HP, instead of 12 HP

??76-57D9 Grapes restore ?? HP, instead of 12 HP

??7B-5D69 Bananas restore ?? HP, instead of 10 HP

??7A-5769 Red Apple restores ?? HP, instead of 24 HP

46: 40 HP
    7D: 48 HP

??7B-54D9 Yellow Elixir restores ?? HP, instead of 24 HP

46: 40 HP
    7D: 48 HP
    Last edited by terpsfan101; 11-03-2017, 04:29:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by terpsfan101 View Post
      Takahashi Meijin no Bouken-jima IV (Japan) (NES)
      Adventure Island 4 (Japan) [T-En by Demiforce v1.00] [n] (NES)

SXNXLLVG Jump to any Height (Hold Jump to go higher, release to descend) (1 of 2)
      PAUZYTEA Jump to any Height (Hold Jump to go higher, release to descend) (2 of 2)
      AAXKVGPA Jump to any Height (Hold Jump to go higher, release to descend) (3 of 3)

Note: Be careful about leaving the screen while going upwards and returning back downwards. You can always return back to the original screen you jumped from, but you may hit an enemy or hazard while changing screens. nolberto82's Jump in Midair code also has this issue.

Edit: This one may work a little better with the switching screens thing. However, the same precautions apply:

PAEZGGGA Jump to any Height with slower ascent and descent (Hold Jump to go higher, release to descend) (1 of 4)
      PAUZYTEA Jump to any Height with slower ascent and descent (Hold Jump to go higher, release to descend) (2 of 4)
      ZEOXAKZZ Jump to any Height with slower ascent and descent (Hold Jump to go higher, release to descend) (3 of 4)
      AAXKVGPA Jump to any Height with slower ascent and descent (Hold Jump to go higher, release to descend) (4 of 4)
      Thanks for these codes, I tested them and they runs fine on FCEUX 2.2.3 , but for some reason they're still missing (not added) in DB at all...

Can you make these requests?

Twin Cobra (NES)
      1. Always Shoot Red / Blue / Green / Brown Weapon;
      2. Complete Invincibility. In DB, there's only a PAR (RAM) code for this game but NOT a GameGenie equivalent being made at all;
      3. Don't Lose Collected Bonus Stars After Death;
      4. Bit Slower / Slower Forward Scene Scrolling;
      5. Bonus Stars Pick-ups Worth ?? Instead Of 1.

CastleVania III - Dracula's Curse (NES)
      Collecting A Small Power Heart / Large Power Heart / Weapon Pick-ups / Money Bags Gives Also An Invincibility Potion. In DB, there's a gedowski's GG code doing this for the upgrade Items for Trevor's Whip and Alucard's Shot but there's still nothing available doing same thing for other items at all. I'm wonder if you can port his GG code for also giving the player an invincibility potion from other pick-ups as well?

Missile Tank (Ch) [Battle City Hack] (NES)
      1. Start Each Life In All Games With a Maximum Fire Power;
      2. In Games 08 Through 10 and 22 Through 24 Enemy Tanks Can't Collect Power-ups;
      3. Infinite Missiles In Games 08 Through 14 And 22 Through 28;
      4. Start Game With ?? Missiles Instead of 3;
      5. Invincible To Death From a Bomb Power-ups Collected By Enemy Tanks In Games 08 Through 14 And Games 22 Through 28, a.k.a. Any Bomb Power-up Collected By An Enemy Tank In These Games Will NOT Blow Up Players 1 And 2.
      Last edited by Unicode; 11-05-2017, 06:33:40 AM. Reason: Fixed Errors In Descriptions For Missile Tank (Ch) Requests

Comment

• Awsome King of Dragons codes terpsfan101! You planning to something similar to Knights of the Round for the SNES?

Comment

• Originally posted by gedowski View Post
          Awsome King of Dragons codes terpsfan101! You planning to something similar to Knights of the Round for the SNES?
          Yes, I plan on doing some similar type codes for Knights of the Round. IMO, it's a much more difficult game than King of Dragons.

Edit: And thanks for the praise, gedowski
          Last edited by terpsfan101; 11-04-2017, 05:48:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Unicode View Post
            CastleVania III - Dracula's Curse (NES)
            Collecting A Small Power Heart / Large Power Heart / Weapon Pick-ups / Money Bags Gives Also An Invincibility Potion. In DB, there's a gedowski's GG code doing this for the upgrade Items for Trevor's Whip and Alucard's Shot but there's still nothing available doing same thing for other items at all. I'm wonder if you can port his GG code for also giving the player an invincibility potion from other pick-ups as well?
            Unfortunately, I couldn't figure out how gedowski's code worked. I couldn't figure out how the candle drops work either.

As for your other requests, I'm not optimistic about the slower forwards scrolling one for Twin Cobra. I haven't made a code like that before. I'll give it a shot though. The enemy tanks can't collect powerups code for Missile Tank might be problematic as well.

Comment

• Twin Cobra (USA) (NES)

EIKSLAEY Invincibility

OXUEPTEU Max Weapon Power on Pickup (1 of 3)
              IEUEZTZA Max Weapon Power on Pickup (2 of 3)
              SEUELTVT Max Weapon Power on Pickup (3 of 3)

SXXEIVOU Ammo Pickups are always Red Saucer Ammo
              SXXEIVOU Ammo Pickups are always Green Saucer Ammo (1 of 2)
              VKXETTKG Ammo Pickups are always Green Saucer Ammo (2 of 2)
              SXXEIVOU Ammo Pickups are always Blue Saucer Ammo (1 of 2)
              SKXETTKG Ammo Pickups are always Blue Saucer Ammo (2 of 2)
              SXXEIVOU Ammo Pickups are always Brown Saucer Ammo (1 of 2)
              NKXETTKG Ammo Pickups are always Brown Saucer Ammo (2 of 2)

SZNITZSA Keep Current Ammo Type after Dying
              SZNSAZSA Keep Weapon Power after Dying
              SZNSIZSA Keep P-Stars after Dying

00F4:01 Invincibility
              00EB:05 Max Weapon Power

00F1:?? Ammo Type Modifier

00: Red Saucer Ammo
              01: Green Saucer Ammo
              02: Blue Saucer Ammo
              03: Brown Saucer Ammo

Note: RAM Address $0077 controls the upwards scrolling. However, I have no idea how to slow it down.
              Last edited by terpsfan101; 11-07-2017, 07:59:47 PM.

Comment

• Mega Man (USA) (NES)

OTKZZZSV Take Less Damage (1 of 2)
                ZAKZLXGA Take Less Damage (2 of 2)

OTKZZZSV Take Much Less Damage (1 of 2)
                PAKZLXGA Take Much Less Damage (2 of 2)

Mega Man 2 (USA) (NES)

SVOVTSON Take Less Damage
                SVOVTSON Take Much Less Damage (1 of 2)
                PVOVYSGS Take Much Less Damage (2 of 2)
                Last edited by terpsfan101; 11-22-2017, 10:09:02 PM.

Comment

• Unicode, most codes (ROM and RAM) for Battle City (Japan) should work on Missile Tank (Ch).

Battle City (Japan) (NES)

SOETZZSL Invincibility
                  SLESSTVI Infinite Lives
                  ATVTGLAA Start every life with Max Shot Power

Missile Tank (Ch) (NES)

SOETZZSL Invincibility
                  SLESSTVI Infinite Lives
                  SUSUEOVS Infinite Missiles
                  AAVTAIZA Enemy Tanks can't pickup Powerups
                  LVXLPYAA Start every life with Max Shot Power
                  TASYEYLA Start with 6 Missiles
                  PASYEYLE Start with 9 Missiles
                  YASYEYLE Start with 15 Missiles
                  PPSYEYLE Start with 25 Missiles
                  ZLSYEYLA Start with 50 Missiles
                  LTSYEYLA Start with 99 Missiles
                  Last edited by terpsfan101; 11-08-2017, 01:33:47 AM.

Comment

• I now tested your codes. Most of your codes worked fine, however I found some buggy codes as well.

About Twin Cobra:
                    Your "Always Fire ... Saucer Ammo" GG codes has incorrect descriptions - I tried the one for Blue weapon and it gives me the Green weapon instead, not the Blue one which description says. Also these code has a bug - if I have any of those "Always Fire ... Saucer Ammo" codes active, it works however if I collect a Bomb / Weapon type pick-up, my helicopter becomes invisible and I cannot see where my player is, unless I fire constantly (my shots are visible but my helicopter isn't with any of these codes active after getting a power-up)...

About Missile Tank:
                    The "Enemy Tanks can't Powerup (Not Tested at all)" code SUOYOTSP doesn't work at all, I tried games 09 and 24 and even with it active enemy tanks still can collect power-ups on battlefield! Shame - really enemy tanks can still get clock power-up and freeze Player 1 / 2 for short time and can still collect a Bomb power-up making player 1 / 2 to be blown up / explode without they get shot by enemy tanks fire.
                    The "Start every life with Max Shot Power" AVXLPYAA works ONLY on "Missile Tank" hack but it cannot be used on the normal Battle City game, so I'm assume the original Battle City itself needs different version of this code that is working for it.

All codes for Missile Tank and Twin Cobra I haven't reported are fine and I added them in database, man!
                    Last edited by Unicode; 11-07-2017, 03:40:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Unicode View Post
                      About Twin Cobra:
                      Your "Always Fire ... Saucer Ammo" GG codes has incorrect descriptions - I tried the one for Blue weapon and it gives me the Green weapon instead, not the Blue one which description says. Also these code has a bug - if I have any of those "Always Fire ... Saucer Ammo" codes active, it works however if I collect a Bomb / Weapon type pick-up, my helicopter becomes invisible and I cannot see where my player is, unless I fire constantly (my shots are visible but my helicopter isn't with any of these codes active after getting a power-up)...
                      I can't seem to fix the bug where you disappear. Try these instead:

Twin Cobra (USA) (NES)

SXXEIVOU Ammo Pickups are always Red Saucer Ammo
                      SXXEIVOU Ammo Pickups are always Green Saucer Ammo (1 of 2)
                      VKXETTKG Ammo Pickups are always Green Saucer Ammo (2 of 2)
                      SXXEIVOU Ammo Pickups are always Blue Saucer Ammo (1 of 2)
                      SKXETTKG Ammo Pickups are always Blue Saucer Ammo (2 of 2)
                      SXXEIVOU Ammo Pickups are always Brown Saucer Ammo (1 of 2)
                      NKXETTKG Ammo Pickups are always Brown Saucer Ammo (2 of 2)

SZNITZSA Keep Current Ammo Type after Dying
                      Last edited by terpsfan101; 11-07-2017, 07:59:58 PM.

Comment

• Unicode , I revised the codes for Battle City and Missile Tank in my original post. Also updated them in the database.

https://gamehacking.org/vb/forum/vid...667#post195667
                        Last edited by terpsfan101; 11-08-2017, 01:43:31 AM.

Comment

• Thanks! I tested these codes and they're fine...

Comment

• Castlevania - Bloodlines (USA) (Genesis)

AAZA-CAF2 No Knockback from getting Hit (1 of 3)
                            JTYA-CAG8 No Knockback from getting Hit (2 of 3)
                            JTYA-CAHG No Knockback from getting Hit (3 of 3)

Castlevania - The New Generation (Europe) (Genesis)

AAZA-CAF8 No Knockback from getting Hit (1 of 3)
                            JTYA-CAHE No Knockback from getting Hit (2 of 3)
                            JTYA-CAHN No Knockback from getting Hit (3 of 3)

Vampire Killer (Japan) (Genesis)

AAZA-CAEC No Knockback from getting Hit (1 of 3)
                            JTYA-CAFJ No Knockback from getting Hit (2 of 3)
                            JTYA-CAFT No Knockback from getting Hit (3 of 3)

Note: After getting hit you are invincible for 36 frames during knockback and then 32 more frames when you land from knockback. So not getting knocked back actually makes the game tougher if you don't account for the lost invincibility time. The last 2 lines of the code add the 36 invincibility frames you lose from not getting knocked back to the 32 invincibility frames received when landing from a knockback. So you are invincible the same amount of time you would be with knockback.

You can adjust the invincibility time when landing from a knockback by changing the values of the last 2 lines, just don't go higher than 00FF and make sure both values are identical. The last 2 lines can also be used alone to give you more invincibility time with knockback.

Castlevania - Bloodlines (USA) (Genesis)

JEST-DWXR Take Less Damage

AGBA-DE7N All Subweapon Pickups are Level 1 Holy Water
                            ALBA-DE7N All Subweapon Pickups are Level 1 Axes
                            ARBA-DE7N All Subweapon Pickups are Level 1 Boomerangs
                            AWBA-DE7N All Subweapon Pickups are Level 2 Holy Water
                            A0BA-DE7N All Subweapon Pickups are Level 2 Axes
                            A4BA-DE7N All Subweapon Pickups are Level 2 Boomerangs
                            A8BA-DE7N All Subweapon Pickups are Level 3 Water Dragons
                            BCBA-DE7N All Subweapon Pickups are Level 3 Thunderbolts

9VCT-BCRC Continue a Password Game with ?? Lives (1 of 2)
                            ??CT-AAGE Continue a Password Game with ?? Lives (2 of 2)

AZ: 05 Lives
                            BF: 09 Lives
                            CZ: 15 Lives
                            EZ: 25 Lives
                            LB: 50 Lives
                            RZ: 75 Lives
                            XF: 99 Lives
                            Last edited by terpsfan101; 03-01-2018, 04:53:30 AM.

Comment

• terpsfan101, requests:

Ninja Gaiden [NES]:
                              1. Always Have ?? Subweapon;
                              2. Take Less Damage;
                              3. Start ?? Stage With ?? Seconds;
                              4. Temporary Invincibility After Getting Hit By Enemies Lasts Shorter / Longer / Much Longer / Longest Possible / Until End of Level;

Adventure Island 3 [NES]:
                              1. Eggs Item modifier Eggs (eggs contained Axe / Boomerang / SkateBoard, Honey Fairy, Eggplant, and the hidden ones containing keys to Bonus Levels / Rooms to gives different items instead - GG or RAM versions);
                              2. Master Higgins' Energy Bar Decrease Slower;
                              3. Invincibility Crystal Can Take ?? Hits Protecting Master Higgins Instead of Only 1;
                              4. Invincibility Crystal Inside Dark Pink Restangle In Bonus Rooms Is Always Accessible / Collectable.

Ninja Gaiden 3: The Ancient Ship Of Doom [NES]:
                              1. Always Have ?? Subweapon;
                              2. Take Less Damage;
                              3. Temporary Invincibility After Getting Hit By Enemies Lasts Shorter / Longer / Much Longer / Longest Possible / Until End of Level;
                              4. Invincible To Quicksand In 2-1 and Raising Lava Like The One In Level 2-2.
                              Last edited by Unicode; 11-11-2017, 04:39:15 PM.

Comment

• Ninja Gaiden (USA) (NES)

I know it isn't pretty, but it's the best I could do:

ANOTLOGU Blink 2x longer after being hit
                                KUOTLOGL Blink 3x longer after being hit
                                NNOTLOGU Blink 4x longer after being hit

SXVYGYVG Infinite Time

APOILNZO Always have Fire Wheel Attack (1 of 5)
                                OZXSGYSE Always have Fire Wheel Attack (2 of 5)
                                EAXSIYEI Always have Fire Wheel Attack (3 of 5)
                                SAXSTYSZ Always have Fire Wheel Attack (4 of 5)
                                AAETUYIA Always have Fire Wheel Attack (5 of 5)

Note: Omit last line if you don't want Infinite Spiritual Strength points.

APOILNZO Always have Throwing Star Attack (1 of 5)
                                OZXSGYSE Always have Throwing Star Attack (2 of 5)
                                OAXSIYEI Always have Throwing Star Attack (3 of 5)
                                SAXSTYSZ Always have Throwing Star Attack (4 of 5)
                                AAVTNYLA Always have Throwing Star Attack (5 of 5)

APOILNZO Always have Windmill Throwing Star Attack (1 of 5)
                                OZXSGYSE Always have Windmill Throwing Star Attack (2 of 5)
                                XAXSIYEI Always have Windmill Throwing Star Attack (3 of 5)
                                SAXSTYSZ Always have Windmill Throwing Star Attack (4 of 5)
                                AEXVVYIA Always have Windmill Throwing Star Attack (5 of 5)

APOILNZO Always have Jump and Slash Attack (1 of 7)
                                OZXSGYSE Always have Jump and Slash Attack (2 of 7)
                                SAXSIYEI Always have Jump and Slash Attack (3 of 7)
                                SAXSTYSZ Always have Jump and Slash Attack (4 of 7)
                                AAEVSTIA Always have Jump and Slash Attack (5 of 7)
                                AAVVOIIA Always have Jump and Slash Attack (6 of 7)
                                AEKTSGIA Always have Jump and Slash Attack (7 of 7)

Note: Omit last 3 lines if you don't want Infinite Spiritual Strength points.

APUVYIAO Start every life with 1.5x more Health (1 of 2)
                                AONTILAO Start every life with 1.5x more Health (2 of 2)
                                AZUVYIAP Start every life with 2x more Health (1 of 2)
                                AXNTILAP Start every life with 2x more Health (2 of 2)

SXKVEXSU Start every life with 240 seconds (1 of 2)
                                ENUZEYVP Start every life with 240 seconds (2 of 2)
                                Last edited by terpsfan101; 11-22-2017, 08:43:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X