Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game Genie NEW CODES (nintendo system only )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Genie NEW CODES (nintendo system only )

KID ICARUS

SPZOSO - THE ENEMIES GANEWMEDE,SPECKNOSE AND TAMADO CHANGE Character FOR PIT CHARACTER
    EGGSIX - WALK THROUGT WALLS
    PSZVOV - ALL ENEMIES AND BOSS FLASHING
    XOOSVL - DON’T MOVE ALL ENEMIES AND MORE
    ZPZXOX - FAST ALL THEME
    XZZXOX - BACKGROUNDS CHANGE DIFERENTS COLOR
    PUTVLL - PRESS START EVERY NOTHING HEARTS AND REPEAT TO MORE OF 999 HEART INSTEAD OF 000 HEARTS
    PSYSYZ – PIT HAVE BLUE LAZER ARROW
    EXGSYZ - SKATE PIT
    TOOSYZ PIT FLY THIS CODE IS GOOD PUSH A TO FLY AND PUSH B TO DOWN NORMAL.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    WILLOW

OTIGGA - BLACK AND WHITE BACKGROUNDS
    Last edited by chronomoon; 09-09-2014, 09:33:29 AM.

PHANTOM FIGHTER NES

SXSZLUSE -INFINITE ENERGY
    SOLVSI - HIT ANYWHERE

Comment

im not understand to add codes help?
      Last edited by chronomoon; 10-24-2011, 12:33:59 PM.

Comment

I see that you are confused about this chronomoon because you are not a chronicler and these codes haven't been added to the database yet. Only chroniclers type "Codes added" after they add the codes to the database. I assume you must have saw people typing "Codes added" and you thought that they were asking for someone to add those codes to the database. But that is incorrect. When someone types "Codes added", that means that they have added the codes into the database. So when a chronicler types "Codes added", it's like a reminder/note that those codes have already been added to the database. So don't ever type "Codes added" because people will think that those codes have already been added to the database when they really have not. Instead of typing "codes added", you can type "can somebody please add these codes to the database."
        Last edited by OldSchoolGamer; 10-24-2011, 04:09:50 AM.
        Now broadcasting from the underground command post. Deep in the bowels of a hidden bunker. Somewhere under the brick & steel of a nondescript building. We've once again made contact w/ our leader, OSG

Comment

I haven't added them yet because I wanted to test them out. There are some I'm a little confused on (mostly the descriptions). I'll test them out today & get them added.
          Hacking games is always fun because you don't know what's hidden in the game.

Comment

Codes have been added.
            Hacking games is always fun because you don't know what's hidden in the game.

Comment

hi i needs game genie of crystalis about level up and 65,535 coin and start view ending who have new codes for this game

Comment

@Chronomoon

Here
                Not taking any requests at this time.

Bored? Watch some of my hacks here.

Comment

will those codes work that chronopmoon posted on nes emulators?

Comment

Originally posted by Sly Hedgehog View Post
                    will those codes work that chronopmoon posted on nes emulators?
                    Some will, some won't. His codes sometimes don't work on emulators.
                    Now broadcasting from the underground command post. Deep in the bowels of a hidden bunker. Somewhere under the brick & steel of a nondescript building. We've once again made contact w/ our leader, OSG

Comment

Thank You Abystus

Comment

SUPER MARIO 1
                        ZAOLUG - Extra Live every 2 coins instead of 10 coins
                        XZPEGT - ALL NIGHT ON ALL STAGE never enter on water stage the problem is how to finish to pass stage
                        Last edited by chronomoon; 09-09-2014, 09:35:13 AM.

Comment

hi im try to hit anywhere and get item to anywhere? help me.

Comment

Maybe because the lack of a compare on the codes, without some won't work and others could hang the cpu of the nes. A proper game genie for nes should have 8 characters so it contains the compare and knows what code to change.
                            "Dizzy my future, silly my way."
                            "Under my flag I live free."

Comment

help how to find new codes about:

always Infinite hammer
                              always Infinite feather
                              always Inifinite bottle
                              always have pencil
                              always have torch
                              always have credit card
                              and always have map for 1-4 2-4 and 3-4

and who try help me as soon possible please help me.

Comment

Working...
                              X