nolberto82 codes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Phil The Hammer
    Since you're a Chronicler, Nolberto, I'll leave this for you.

NES FCEU code

Crystalis

Have Crystalis Sword
    0711 05

Rimsky made some new GG codes for "Have Crystalis Shot" in his thread. I am still checking them out for glitches; so far none found!
    Added.

Comment

• Originally posted by nolberto82 View Post
      Code:
      [COLOR="Blue"]Mortal Kombat II - SNES[/COLOR]

Do Pit/Spikes Fatality From Anywhere(Must be used with Hit anywhere)
      DDA2-3769
      Added.
      Appreciate the hack. I may look into being able to perform the rest when I get back to hacking. Also I'd like to enable the motions to be performed/validated within the round as another work around for Fatalities Anytime. After I get my move completed I'll see what I can find. Again, thanks for taking the time as I see you have many requests to be filled .
      Not taking any requests at this time.

Bored? Watch some of my hacks here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abystus
        Appreciate the hack. I may look into being able to perform the rest when I get back to hacking. Also I'd like to enable the motions to be performed/validated within the round as another work around for Fatalities Anytime. After I get my move completed I'll see what I can find. Again, thanks for taking the time as I see you have many requests to be filled .
        It looks like you've to make one or two codes for each characters fatality.

Code:
        [COLOR="Blue"]Mortal Kombat 2 - SNES[/COLOR]

Kung Lao's Fatality 1 From Anywhere
        DD8E-4409
        Code:
        [COLOR="Blue"]Spider-Man - SNES[/COLOR]

Hit Anywhere
        DD30-4F67
        DD30-47A7
        6D3D-4767
        6D39-4FA7
        Added.
        Last edited by nolberto82; 07-29-2011, 10:01:29 PM.

Comment

• Code:

Sub Zero One Button Fatalities(HK to freeze the opponent. HP to do fatality 1. Hold LP for 2 seconds for Fatality 2. Can do them from anywhere.)
          DDCF-3F05
          DDCE-1D65
          DDCD-CDD5
          DDC4-CDA5
          DDAA-37A9

Kung Lao One Button Fatalities(LK to do fatality 1. Hold LP for 2 seconds for Fatality 2. Can do them from anywhere.)
          DD8B-4FD9
          DD8C-4DD9
          DD8E-4DD9
          DD8E-4409

Liu Kang One Button Fatalities(HK to do fatality 1. Press Down for Fatality 2. Can do them from anywhere.)
          DD81-4769
          DDC8-47D5
          DDAA-37A9

Johnny Cage One Button Fatalities(LP to do fatality 1. Press Up for Fatality 2. Can do them from anywhere.)
          DD88-C700
          DD8A-CF60
          DD82-4F60

Reptile One Button Fatalities(LP to do fatality 1. HK for Fatality 2. Can do them from anywhere.)
          DDC5-34D5
          DDCB-3DD5
          DD89-3D60
          DD89-37D0

Shang Tsung One Button Fatalities(LK to do fatality 1. Hold HK 2 seconds for Fatality 2. LP for Fatality 3. Can do them from anywhere.)
          DD8A-3FD0
          DD8A-3700
          DDAA-37A9
          DDCC-37A1
          DDCA-3F01

Kitana One Button Fatalities(HK to do fatality 1. Hold LK 2 seconds for Fatality 2. Can do them from anywhere.)
          DDC7-1DA5
          DDC4-1465
          DAC9-17A5
          DDAA-37A9

Jax One Button Fatality 1(Hold LP 2 seconds for Fatality 1. Can do them from anywhere.)
          DDC5-47A5
          DDAA-37A9

Jax One Button Fatality 2(LP for Fatality 2. Can do them from anywhere.)
          DD81-C400
          DD86-CDD0

Mileena One Button Fatalities(LP to do fatality 1. Hold HK 2 seconds for Fatality 2. Can do them from anywhere.)
          DDC2-1705
          DDAA-37A9

Baraka One Button Fatalities(HP to do fatality 1. LP for Fatality 2. Can do them from anywhere.)
          DD88-4400
          DD86-4460
          DDAA-37A9

Scorpion One Button Fatality 1(HP for Fatality 1. Can do them from anywhere.)
          6D8C-1DA0
          D38C-1FD0

Scorpion One Button Fatality 2(Hold HP 2 seconds for Fatality 2. Can do them from anywhere.)
          DD80-14A0
          DDAA-37A9

Rayden One Button Fatality 2(Hold LK 2 seconds for Fatality 1. HP for Fatality 2.  Can do them from anywhere.)
          DDAA-37A9
          DDC4-37A1
          DDC0-3FD1
          Liu Kang's fatality 2 can't be done from anywhere. have to find a way to change Jax's fatalities to be done with another button than LP. If both codes are on he'll only do one fatality all the time because LP. That should be all of them.
          Last edited by nolberto82; 07-30-2011, 06:34:26 PM.

Comment

Code:

Sub Zero One Button Fatalities(HK to freeze the opponent. HP to do fatality 1. Hold LP for 2 seconds for Fatality 2. Can do them from anywhere.)
            DDCF-3F05
            DDCE-1D65
            DDCD-CDD5
            DDC4-CDA5
            DDAA-37A9

Kung Lao One Button Fatalities(LK to do fatality 1. Hold LP for 2 seconds for Fatality 2. Can do them from anywhere.)
            DD8B-4FD9
            DD8C-4DD9
            DD8E-4DD9
            DD8E-4409

Liu Kang One Button Fatalities(HK to do fatality 1. Press Down for Fatality 2. Can do them from anywhere.)
            DD81-4769
            DDC8-47D5

Johnny Cage One Button Fatalities(LP to do fatality 1. Press Up for Fatality 2. Can do them from anywhere.)
            DD88-C700
            DD8A-CF60
            DD82-4F60

Reptile One Button Fatalities(LP to do fatality 1. HK for Fatality 2. Can do them from anywhere.)
            DDC5-34D5
            DDCB-3DD5
            DD89-3D60
            DD89-37D0
            Very nice find there! And they said it couldn't be done. I take it you found a way around the normal moves being validated before the fatalities (I remember rimsky's problem with Liu Kang's specials interfering)?

Originally posted by nolberto82 View Post
            Liu Kang's fatality 2 can only be used when close.
            Very odd since this fatality is designed to be done from a distance to begin with (Hat Decapitate correct?).

Comment

• Originally posted by Abystus
              Very nice find there! And they said it couldn't be done. I take it you found a way around the normal moves being validated before the fatalities (I remember rimsky's problem with Liu Kang's specials interfering)?

Originally posted by nolberto82
              Liu Kang's fatality 2 can only be used when close.
              Very odd since this fatality is designed to be done from a distance to begin with (Hat Decapitate correct?).
              I'll explain it when I get the rest of the characters. I will be updating the post frequently until I'm done.
              Liu Kang's fatality is when he flips, kicks and uppercuts the opponent. You're right he can do it from a distance. I'm trying to make it that he can do from anywhere but is not working correctly. To tell you the truth I was almost convinced that it was impossible but your last requests made me comeback to it.

Comment

I'll explain it when I get the rest of the characters. I will be updating the post frequently until I'm done.
                Liu Kang's fatality is when he flips, kicks and uppercuts the opponent. You're right he can do it from a distance. I'm trying to make it that he can do from anywhere but is not working correctly. To tell you the truth I was almost convinced that it was impossible but your last requests made me comeback to it.
                Sorry I misread what you typed and thought it said Kung Lao's second fatality. Usually after a fatality is missed for whatever reason the game will continue (after an allotted amount of time passes with the fatality music playing), but may not occur if the winning character is stuck in an animation or is stuck in the air. Not sure if this is the case with this particular one as I haven't gotten a chance to test it yet.

I am very impressed at your progress with this one and am glad you came back to revisit the game. Thanks again for working on the request.

Comment

• Here it is Abystus. This is how nearly all fatalities are processed.

Code:
                  $81/ADCA AD 7E 32    LDA $327E
                  $81/ADCD C9 03 00    CMP #$0003
                  $81/ADD0 D0 7B       BNE $7B                if TRUE we are in fatality mode.
                  $81/ADD2 A2 00 00    LDX #$0000
                  $81/ADD5 A9 2E CC    LDA #$CC2E             ROM area where the Dpad combo is located
                  $81/ADD8 22 C8 C8 81 JSL $81C8C8[$81:C8C8]  validation of Dpad combo. This routine is what rimsky82 found.
                  [COLOR="Green"]$81/ADDC 90 6F       BCC $6F    [$AE4D]     if the combo is correct don't branch. if you change 0x6F to 0x00 than you have one button fatality for Mileena.[/COLOR]
                  Code:
                  [COLOR="Blue"]Captain Commando - SNES[/COLOR]

Hit Anywhere(Throws are disabled.)
                  6DFA-7D0F
                  6DF9-74DF
                  95F9-740F
                  6DF1-846D
                  Added.
                  Last edited by nolberto82; 07-31-2011, 02:27:26 PM.

Comment

• I would please like to request Game Genie Codes for:

(NES) Godzilla
                    • Hit Anywhere
                    • One Hit Kills Enemies
                    (NES) Trojan
                    • One Hit Kills Enemies
                    (NES) Top Gun: The Second Mission
                    • Invincibility/Infinite Energy/Immune to Bullets/Missiles
                    Last edited by OldSchoolGamer; 07-31-2011, 06:17:33 PM.
                    Now broadcasting from the underground command post. Deep in the bowels of a hidden bunker. Somewhere under the brick & steel of a nondescript building. We've once again made contact w/ our leader, OSG

Comment

Here it is Abystus. This is how nearly all fatalities are processed.

Code:
                      $81/ADCA AD 7E 32    LDA $327E
                      $81/ADCD C9 03 00    CMP #$0003
                      $81/ADD0 D0 7B       BNE $7B                if TRUE we are in fatality mode.
                      $81/ADD2 A2 00 00    LDX #$0000
                      $81/ADD5 A9 2E CC    LDA #$CC2E             ROM area where the Dpad combo is located
                      $81/ADD8 22 C8 C8 81 JSL $81C8C8[$81:C8C8]  validation of Dpad combo. This routine is what rimsky82 found.
                      [COLOR="Green"]$81/ADDC 90 6F       BCC $6F    [$AE4D]     if the combo is correct don't branch. if you change 0x6F to 0x00 than you have one button fatality for Mileena.[/COLOR]
                      It appears that 81ADD0 is tested within the round only when playing as Mileena (when pressing the LP button). Maybe setting a Break on Execute on that address along with a trace will open up her ability to perform Fatalities anytime during the round. Setting the value at 81ADD1 to 00 for some reason does not allow the fatality to process even though the sequence is performed correctly during the round and passes the routine check. Either their is a flag set above this or somewhere within that JSL that enables the Fatality (most likely a test on the other characters status of dizzy, or another test on 327E) mid round.

I am getting everything setup at the new place now and will take a look at this when I get some time away from work. Unfortunately it may take several codes (one or more per character) to enable mid round fatalities using this method. Thanks for the info and keep up the great work!
                      Last edited by Abystus; 08-01-2011, 02:42:36 AM.

Comment

• i can request a code for double dragon 2 or 3(nes)..
                        hit anywhere

Comment

• Originally posted by marco81 View Post
                          i can request a code for double dragon 2 or 3(nes)..
                          hit anywhere
                          Both already have hit anywhere type codes. Please do check the database/thread before requesting next time. Took about 10 seconds to find the following...

Double Dragon II:
                          http://gshi.org/?s=v2&sys=5&gid=4228

Double Dragon III
                          http://gshi.org/?s=v2&sys=5&gid=957
                          Last edited by Abystus; 08-01-2011, 11:14:29 AM.

Comment

• Code:
                            [COLOR="Blue"]Trojan - NES[/COLOR]

One Hit Kill
                            OXNIOYEN
                            AENIXYLA
                            SENIUNVK
                            SENIVYVG
                            Added.

Comment

• Here's a single code Trojan - One Hit Kills - VTESLOSX

Comment

• Here's a single code Trojan - One Hit Kills - VTESLOSX
                                I thought that was a "Most attacks are very powerful" code, not a "One Hit Kills Enemies" code?
                                Now broadcasting from the underground command post. Deep in the bowels of a hidden bunker. Somewhere under the brick & steel of a nondescript building. We've once again made contact w/ our leader, OSG

Comment

Working...
                                X