• Show
Clear All

• nolberto82 do you make n64 codes?

Comment

• Originally posted by thenewguy
      nolberto82 do you make n64 codes?
      Not right now.

Comment

• If it's possible, can you please make a cheat code that improves the directional controls in (NES) Snake Rattle 'n Roll? The biggest complaint about this game is the directional controls. I would like to see a cheat code made that improves the directional control in which when you press the "Up", "Down", "Left", or "Right" button, the snake goes STRAIGHT up, down, left, or right. I've requested this code in the past but nobody winded up replying to me. I held off playing this game because I want to play it with this cheat code that I am requesting. This seems like a pretty good game but the controls are brutal.
        Last edited by OldSchoolGamer; 07-18-2011, 03:00:27 PM.
        Now broadcasting from the underground command post. Deep in the bowels of a hidden bunker. Somewhere under the brick & steel of a nondescript building. We've once again made contact w/ our leader, OSG

Comment

• Originally posted by OldSchoolGamer View Post
          If it's possible, can you please make a cheat code that improves the directional controls in (NES) Snake Rattle 'n Roll? The biggest complaint about this game is the directional controls. I would like to see a cheat code made that improves the directional control in which when you press the "Up", "Down", "Left", or "Right" button, the snake goes STRAIGHT up, down, left, or right. I've requested this code in the past but nobody winded up replying to me. I held off playing this game because I want to play it with this cheat code that I am requesting. This seems like a pretty good game but the controls are brutal.
          I'm assuming that Snake Rattle N Roll is an isometric game (where the view is diagonal) similar to that of Zaxxon, WWF Wrestlemania Challenge, & Captain Skyhawk. I'm guessing, but you will likely not be able to modify what direction does what. You would have to change the directional controls where pressing left will make you go left instead of left/up etc.
          Hacking games is always fun because you don't know what's hidden in the game.

Comment

• The game's control won't let you go directly Up, Down, Left, or Right. So changing the emulator's controls won't fix that. That's why I am requesting a code that will let me do that.
            Now broadcasting from the underground command post. Deep in the bowels of a hidden bunker. Somewhere under the brick & steel of a nondescript building. We've once again made contact w/ our leader, OSG

Comment

• I please for codes for one NES tetris game - Tetris (J) that I show with a screenshots below because I don't know its exact version/revision. The database currently there is NO CODES AVAILABLE for that tetris game.

I wish GameGenie codes for it:

• need complete 10 / 30 / 50 / 75 / 80 / 100 lines for every stage in every round instead of 25;
              • start the stages on Rounds 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 with no fixed blocks (as Round 0) instead respectively with 3 / 6 / 9 / 12 / 15 lines of fixed blocks;
              • disable the interruption of the stage when overfilling the play-field and restarting playing it again from beginning;
              • pieces always fall with fastest/slowest speed.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Unicode; 07-19-2011, 03:10:07 AM.

Comment

• Code:
                [COLOR="Blue"]Snake, Rattle 'N Roll - NES[/COLOR]

Better Controls(Allows you to move up,down,left and right)
                SZNOIYSP
                Added.

Without a code you need to use a analog controller to play this game. I'm wondering how people play this game back in the 90's when there were no analog controllers.

Comment

• This code is one of the most helpful codes I've ever used. I've been wanting to play this game for awhile but I refused to use the game's default controls because they are absolutely horrible. This game made the IGN Top 100 NES game list. Everyone who has played it has complained about the controls. Alot of articles I read said that people just passed over this game soley due to the terrible controls. I'm looking foward to playing this game. This code is a necessity to play this game. Thanks man.
                  Last edited by OldSchoolGamer; 07-18-2011, 07:33:59 PM.

Comment

• SNES GG Requests
                    Super Mario Kart
                    different color on tracks
                    possible green shells repeat itself on the track so it looks like it coming towards u?
                    camera angles

Comment

• Code:
                      [COLOR="Blue"]Tetris (J) (REV0) - NES[/COLOR]

Need 10 Lines to  Next Level
                      ZAUAZKPO

Need 30 Lines to  Next Level
                      TPUAZKPO

Need 50 Lines to  Next Level
                      ZLUAZKPP

Need 75 Lines to  Next Level
                      LGUAZKPO

Need 80 Lines to  Next Level
                      AIUAZKPP

Need 99 Lines to  Next Level
                      LTUAZKPP

No Fixed Blocks In Rounds 1 Through 5
                      SXVEVESE
                      Added.

99 lines maximum.
                      Last edited by nolberto82; 07-18-2011, 11:45:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by nolberto82 View Post
                        Code:
                        [COLOR="Blue"]Tetris (J) (REV0) - NES[/COLOR]

Need 10 Lines to  Next Level
                        ZAUAZKPO

Need 30 Lines to  Next Level
                        TPUAZKPO

Need 50 Lines to  Next Level
                        ZLUAZKPP

Need 75 Lines to  Next Level
                        LGUAZKPO

Need 80 Lines to  Next Level
                        AIUAZKPP

Need 99 Lines to  Next Level
                        LTUAZKPP

No Fixed Blocks In Rounds 1 Through 5
                        SXVEVESE
                        Added.

99 lines maximum.
                        Thanks you for codes, but I found that these codes don't work on Tetris (J) REV0 version of the game. They are for Tetris (J) REVA version. You can make versions of these GG codes also for REV0 version of this game? Thanks in advance!
                        Last edited by Unicode; 07-19-2011, 03:33:46 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Unicode
                          Thanks you for codes, but I found that these codes don't work on Tetris (J) REV0 version of the game. They are for Tetris (J) REVA version. You can make versions of these GG codes also for REV0 version of this game? Thanks in advance!
                          No, they are for REV0 and REVA. Try again.
                          Last edited by nolberto82; 07-19-2011, 03:47:14 AM.

Comment

• How is it that you always seem to think that there are problems with the codes he makes for you. Nolberto's codes work just fine for everyone else. Are you using some weird emulator or something. It just always seems to be something.
                            Last edited by OldSchoolGamer; 07-19-2011, 04:01:41 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by nolberto82 View Post
                              No, they are for REV0 and REVA. Try again.
                              I tried again them on FCEUX 2.1.5 and when I have a REV0 ROM opened in it, GameGenie Encoder / Decoder Tool don't show any ROM addresses affected when I put any of your codes, but on a REVA ROM for all your codes GameGenie Encoder / Decoder Tool show a ROM addresses affected and on that revision of Tetris (J) they are working. I don't understood on what emulator you got your codes works exactly for REV0? If the codes works to you, why then on the my FCEUX exactly for the REV0 GameGenie Encoder / Decoder Tool don't show any ROM addresses?

Actually the version of FCEUX which I use - 2.1.5 svn 2087, may have any problems and it's debug don't work properly.
                              Last edited by Unicode; 07-19-2011, 04:12:34 AM.

Comment

• What is the difference between those two versions. If you claim that his codes don't work for that version, then why don't you just play the version in which the codes are working for you?
                                Last edited by OldSchoolGamer; 07-19-2011, 04:13:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X