• Show
Clear All

• Phil The Hammer's Codes

I added a new code to this game's database:

Taiyou No Yuusha Fighbird (Japan) [NES]
    Code:
    [B][COLOR="#800080"]Infinite Lives[/COLOR][/B]
    0099 04
    I come from a smart family...In the Civil War, my great-grandpa fought for the WEST.

It may be better in the future to post these in a single thread such as "Phil The Hammer's Codes" as it keeps the clutter down. I've saved you the trouble of creating the thread by renaming this one for you . Also, you can click the "Added" button to denote you have added the code(s) to the database. Keep up the good work.
    Not taking any requests at this time.

Bored? Watch some of my hacks here.

Comment

OK, thanx. Abystus. That's something I shoulda done earlier. I'll be sure to specify the platform when I add codes to this thread as well as click "added' when I do add them to the database, which I don't do until I thoroughly test'em.
      I come from a smart family...In the Civil War, my great-grandpa fought for the WEST.

Comment

NES Legend Of Zelda 1-Hit Kills FCEU Codes

Hard to believe no one I could find, including myself, hadn't made & posted these codes before! They were very easy to hack! All I had to do was hit an enemy & not kill it, & find that enemy's Hit Points by scanning for entries with their values reduced after attacking it. This was so easy that I Googled the results & for "NES legend of Zelda - One Hit Kills" as I didn't wanna dupe anyone else's work or claim a code was original to me when someone else had made & posted it first.

Well, anyway, here are the codes:

NES legend Of Zelda
        One-Hit Kills
        0485 00 (Note 1)
        0486 00
        0487 00
        0488 00
        0489 00
        048A 00
        048B 00
        048C 00
        048D 00
        048E 00
        048F 00
        0490 00
        (Note 1: Works on ALL enemies & bosses! You can go thru the whole game with only the WOODEN SWORD, but you still need the Silver Arrows to kill Ganon. Also, you still must use the weapon which will hit a given enemy. For example, you still can't hit Wizzrobes with an arrow. Yes, you can turn Ganon red with one hit from the Wooden Sword, but then only a Silver Arrow will kill him, same as usual. (Still takes Dodongo's swallowing two bombs to kill it, but if it's paralyzed by a near-bomb-miss, one sword hit will kill it.)

Also, you can use the Boomerang as a deadly weapon against most enemies!

I'll enter them into the database after I thoroughly check'em for glitches.

BTW, I've been VERY busy as of late, with little time for code hacking. Hope all is well with everyone here!
        Last edited by Phil The Hammer; 10-17-2016, 02:24:23 AM.

Comment

I changed the above codes' values to "0" so the Boomerang becomes a deadly weapon! (The codes are for the enemies' HP)
          Last edited by Phil The Hammer; 10-16-2016, 08:58:14 AM.

Comment

I also added a "Super Ring" FCEU code to Legend of Zelda. This ring is much-stronger than the red Ring. Link can take several hits without sustaining any damage at all. However, he is NOT invincible with this ring. (Not necessary if "invincibility' code used.)

NES Legend Of Zelda (USA)
            Have Super RING
            0662 FF

Comment

Oh Phil, you're alive!

I private messaged you some months ago and you never replied. I also emailed you and it said it was full. We thought something happened to you.

Comment

Originally posted by ReyVGM View Post
                Oh Phil, you're alive!

I private messaged you some months ago and you never replied. I also emailed you and it said it was full. We thought something happened to you.
                Thanx for your concern, Rey; I'm fine - just busy. I have a construction project going on for our home, plus we're keeping my youngest son's 80-lb. Husky while he works on his home. Besides that, my wife & I still work, & we babysit our grandchildren sometimes.

I don't remember to check for PMs too often; sorry for the delay. But the answer to your question in your PM is "no". I don't have any such saves.

Again, thanx for your concern!

Comment

I've been hacking a little again, as I find time, working on more codes for "Ultima: Quest of the Avatar" for the NES Here are my few results so far:

Ultima: Quest of the Avatar (Nes) (FCEU codes)

Fighter Codes
                  Start with 65485 Experience (Note 1)
                  68BE FF
                  Strength
                  68A3 FF
                  68A4 FF
                  Intel
                  68AB FF
                  Dexterity
                  68BC FF
                  Mucho HP
                  6875 FF

(Note 1: Activate this code & immediately visit Lord British & he will promote your player to level 8!)

These are very tentative results, as I have not played the game through with these codes in place. I'm working on codes for phases of the eastern moon to be able to visit any town at will. I shall post results as I find and test them.

Any NES hackers who are bored, please feel free to jump right in ! !

Comment

Here's a little Easter egg I discovered for PSX Final Fantasy VII.

Many of you have likely used the Game Shark codes

800F5BBC FFF0
                    800F5C00 FFF0
                    800F5C44 FFF0

to have a full Time Bar(not Limit Bar) in your 3 character slots, and found it glitches your game. But by modifying the value to FFE0 in each code, they work perfectly, at least on EPSXE 1.90.

I haven't entered these changes into the database yet, as I haven't played a complete game with them yet to test'em. But so far, so good!
                    Last edited by Phil The Hammer; 04-16-2017, 08:42:23 AM.

Comment

which one of Inaudios (No Random Battles) PAR Codes for Sword of Vermilion works? because i'm play this game via Sega Genesis Collection on my PS2. i'm now stuck at Kelstwick. a guy did not give hero a key to unlock the door that lead to Malaria. that's where other town (Wyclif) has one spell- Inaudios to buy.

Comment

The codes I made in the database for this game are for the Sega Genesis. I made them with Kega Fusion years ago. There are three Inaudios codes there. Whenever you use Inaudios, it only lasts til you enter a town or cave. remember to cast it whenever you leave a town, enter a cave, or leave a cave. I haven't played any Genesis games on PS2, so I can't help you there. I suggest you correspond with Lee 4, who does a lotta good work on PS2 games.

Comment

i know. i'm not ret@rded. i should warn you.. you have to read this-

i have Obsessive compulsive disorder aka OCD. one of them is Intrusive throughs means i obess/think about same things.. it bother me for the years. even through i just turned 35 two weeks ago and do i mention that i'm a uncle? yeah my nephew will be 4 years old in June this year

sorry, Phil. that's who i am. that cause me to have a on and off relationship with Sega Genesis. yes it's real reason that i was "addicted to gaming". i almost sell PS2's Sega games last year- that one i mentioned in my previous post, Sonic Mega Collection Plus, Outrun 2006 and Virtua Fighter 4. but i get them back in two days. guess what one of them is VF4 Evolution! yeah this one has more new characters. and there is extra bonus game- Virtua Fighter 10th Anniversary Edition it let you play VF4 in the VF1 style where they look like Lego or something.

anyways, i'm sorry for shitposting.. i was just talk to you about it. that's enough about me and move it along

we cool, Phil?

Comment

No prob...I have never tried to hack any PS2 codes, but Lee 4 has hacked many; that's why I mentioned him.

BTW, I turned 69 Saturday, so I've been gaming for awhile.
                            Last edited by Phil The Hammer; 04-24-2017, 02:32:40 AM.

Comment

i just get Inaudios yeah i get Dungeon Key that lead to other town and i continuie walk up to Helwig, it's where you buy Inaudios

but the effect of it is short time. anyways, i decided to take a break from play this game. so i will continue play other Sega games

by the way it's very tough RPG game

Comment

Working...
                              X