Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

luc-ita's codes

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Smoker1 View Post

    That is for a previous Version. A Version I have is for HBBE50210B, and that is from a Pastebin Link. Apparently the one who did that will not be doing anymore work in Compiling, so the PSP Build I have will be the latest one.
    I can not use CWCheat for some reason on my Vita. I used to be able to. But at some point I stopped being able to. So now I can only use TempAR. Also, you know what happened to the raing3 Site? That is where I used their Code Converter, but it is gone now.
    Codes so far for that one......
    _C0 Inf Health
    _M 0x29898857 0x00000008
    _C0 Inf Lives
    _M 0x29898855 0x00000064
    _C0 No Hits
    _M 0x19898792 0x0000FFFF
    _C0 No Fall Damage
    _M 0x19898865 0x0000FFFF
    _C0 Inf Hat Time
    _M 0x1989885E 0x00007000
    _C0 FlyInvMet Hat
    _M 0x198987AC 0x000011E
    _C0 FlyInv Hat
    _M 0x198987AC 0x000011A
    _C0 Normal Hat
    _M 0x198987AC 0x0000111
    Thanks lee4 for the code. I've forgot that CWCheat has a universal joker command.
    Anyway CWCheat works with _L, not _M so try to use the moonjump code as lee4 posted above.
    Learning how to hack real life

    Comment


    • lee4 could you please add this following game to the codes' database? Many thanks.

      Ratatouille PAL-I RLWY78 Wii
      Learning how to hack real life

      Comment


      • Originally posted by luc-ita View Post
        lee4 could you please add this following game to the codes' database? Many thanks.

        Ratatouille PAL-I RLWY78 Wii
        https://gamehacking.org/game/131813
        lee4 Does Not Accept Codes Requests !
        When lee4 asks a question it does not mean lee4 will look at your game
        *How to create and use SegaCD codes >click here<*
        >)

        Comment


        • It's been awhile since my last requests, but I was wondering, if you are able to, if you could try and test your skills on 2 more games for the Sega CD? The two games would be Eternal Champions and Prize Fighter..

          Thanks in advance for any attempts!
          Last edited by Liquidpolicenaut; 10-18-2020, 12:07:27 AM.

          Comment


          • Might need to redo GTA LCS and VCS . The Codes that are in TempAR do not seem to do anything except eventually crash the Game/System. Wish I could use CWCheat on Adrenaline on my Vita, but for some reason it does not work


            EDIT - Turns out, I had the BASE Version of LCS. LOL. Works perfectly now with the 3.0 ISO
            Last edited by Smoker1; 10-19-2020, 01:34:43 AM.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Liquidpolicenaut View Post
              It's been awhile since my last requests, but I was wondering, if you are able to, if you could try and test your skills on 2 more games for the Sega CD? The two games would be Eternal Champions and Prize Fighter..

              Thanks in advance for any attempts!
              Thanks for your requests. I'll see what I can do when I have a little free-time.


              Originally posted by Smoker1 View Post
              Might need to redo GTA LCS and VCS . The Codes that are in TempAR do not seem to do anything except eventually crash the Game/System. Wish I could use CWCheat on Adrenaline on my Vita, but for some reason it does not work


              EDIT - Turns out, I had the BASE Version of LCS. LOL. Works perfectly now with the 3.0 ISO
              I'm glad you've solved the misunderstanding. So codes on the db works with the latest version of the game.
              Learning how to hack real life

              Comment

              Working...
              X