Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

luc-ita's codes

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by luc-ita View Post
    Filling a request of orcanaoftime

    Veigues - Tactical Gladiator NTSC-U PCE

    Code:
    AoB == Array of Bytes
    
    To apply the codes:
    Open the ROM with a hexadecimal editor of your choice
    Look for the AoB line
    Replace the values as indicated
    
    Shield always self-filled
    598A 80 08
    AoB -> D0 10 C6 BC D0 0C A9 08
    Change D0 10 to 80 08
    
    Venier always full
    //It's possible to levitate in midair
    5955 EA EA
    AoB -> F0 0F A5 B5 C9 FF B0 22
    Change F0 0F to EA EA
    
    Invulnerable
    F615 60
    AoB -> A5 AB 09 01 85 AB A9 01 20 24 F0
    Change A5 to 60
    
    Infinite upgrade points
    //If are zero they're recharged
    70EB EA EA
    7E37 EA EA
    7E83 EA EA
    7ECF EA EA
    AoB -> 90 11 F8 38 E9 07
    Change 90 11 to EA EA
    AoB -> 90 11 F8 38 E9 06
    Change 90 11 to EA EA
    AoB -> 90 11 F8 38 E9 02
    Change 90 11 to EA EA
    AoB -> 90 11 F8 38 E9 03
    Change 90 11 to EA EA
    
    1HitKill
    9DD6 80
    AoB -> 90 07 D0 25
    Change 90 to 80
    
    Almost all enemies are self-defeated
    9A3B EA EA
    9AEB EA EA
    AoB -> 90 04 20 D5 9A
    Change 90 04 to EA EA
    AoB -> 90 28 AE 8D 3B
    Change 90 28 to EA EA
    Thank you so very much for your efforts and time in doing these codes and filling my request, it is much appreciated. Finally got a chance to try them out. They work great!

    I was trying to hex edit some of the CD based Turbo games you made codes for, but for some reason, they will not work for me when I patch them. I don't seem to be finding the right offsets? I'm using the HxD hex editor. I have no problem patching the codes you made for the Hu card roms. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by orcanaoftime; 06-01-2020, 06:20:41 AM.

    Comment


    • Sonic 3D - Flickies' Island PAL-E MK81062-50 SATURN

      All codes tested with Yabause emulator.

      Code:
      Mastercode
      F6000914 C305
      B6002800 0000
      
      Enable code
      D6040000 6242
      
      Jump in midair
      //Press continuously to jump
      //You can walk in midair
      //Other effect: slow descent
      360A37A2 0001
      
      Take rings anywhere
      //Except for those who get lost when you get hit
      //Except for special stages
      160698AC 0009
      160698B8 A035
      16069926 A05B
      160699FA A01F
      
      Cheat mode
      //During the game press Start
      //then press:
      //X - Gain one life
      //Y - Gain one Sonic Medal
      //Z - Gain all Chaos Emeralds
      //A - Skip an Act
      //B - Skip a Zone
      //C - Skip to boss of Zone
      1608991E 0001
      
      No rings are lost when you get hit
      //Graphically Sonic loses rings but the quantity does not decrease
      //You need to have at least one ring
      1603A25A 0009
      1603A260 0009
      
      Disable flashing while Sonic is invulnerable
      //Use with the "Untouchable Sonic" code
      1603A188 A008
      
      Untouchable Sonic
      //Other effect: flashing
      1603A504 E17F
      1603A512 2211
      
      Birds are not lost when hit
      16047BA6 0009
      
      No birds are needed to exit the section or level
      16049CC4 E205
      
      1HitKill bosses
      1604C6AC 0009
      1604F0F2 0009
      160589CC 0009
      16054CC8 0009
      16063F96 0009
      1605E3B4 E100
      Last edited by luc-ita; 07-09-2020, 01:57:36 PM. Reason: Added enable code, removed some wrong codes, fixed all other codes. Thanks lee4.
      Learning how to hack real life

      Comment


      • Originally posted by orcanaoftime View Post

        Thank you so very much for your efforts and time in doing these codes and filling my request, it is much appreciated. Finally got a chance to try them out. They work great!

        I was trying to hex edit some of the CD based Turbo games you made codes for, but for some reason, they will not work for me when I patch them. I don't seem to be finding the right offsets? I'm using the HxD hex editor. I have no problem patching the codes you made for the Hu card roms. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
        I apologize for any inconvenience. Please can you tell me for what game you cannot apply patches to the iso image?
        I also use HxD hex editor. Many thanks.
        Learning how to hack real life

        Comment


        • Originally posted by luc-ita View Post

          I apologize for any inconvenience. Please can you tell me for what game you cannot apply patches to the iso image?
          I also use HxD hex editor. Many thanks.
          Hi luc-ita, no apologies necessary. Thanks. I tried to patch Valis II, Dracula X and Cotton so far. No codes I seem to patch will work for the CD based isos. I can't seem to attach a picture here, so I will try to explain what I get in the HxD program.

          For Cotton, the Always Invulnerable code, I searched for Hex-values D0 05 A9 01 8D 60. This takes me to Offset(h): 7A48B6. Changing D0 to 80 has no effect. I hope this is enough info to see what I am doing wrong. Thank you for trying to help!
          Last edited by orcanaoftime; 06-02-2020, 05:06:41 AM.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by orcanaoftime View Post

            Hi luc-ita, no apologies necessary. Thanks. I tried to patch Valis II, Dracula X and Cotton so far. No codes I seem to patch will work for the CD based isos. I can't seem to attach a picture here, so I will try to explain what I get in the HxD program.

            For Cotton, the Always Invulnerable code, I searched for Hex-values D0 05 A9 01 8D 60. This takes me to Offset(h): 7A48B6. Changing D0 to 80 has no effect. I hope this is enough info to see what I am doing wrong. Thank you for trying to help!
            I will investigate more but I think there is a problem.
            Could you please try loading the game with mednafen (modified ISO or original ISO is not important), then look for the AoB with cheat engine and modify D0 with 80?
            Let me know if it works, please. Many thanks.
            I will do other tests and if it is how I think I will modify the instructions on how to apply the codes by writing to use mednafen and cheat engine. Only for some games, not for all. And only for CD images, not for ROMs.
            Unfortunately there are not many emulators for the PC Engine system and mednafen works well but does not support ROM codes, only RAM codes; as well as SSF emulator for the Sega Saturn.

            EDIT:
            About Cotton, after have done some tests, I ended up taking the decision to modify the instructions on how to apply the codes I created. Using cheat engine and looking for the AoB that I put in the description of each code. I believe that in the game executable, and therefore in the cd image, there are other points where there are parts of code to be modified but I believe they are compressed, and decompressed when the game starts. I will recheck all the other codes I have created for PCE CD and make sure that the instructions on how to apply them are fine.

            EDIT2:
            orcanaoftime I've re-tested all my codes and all works but I've had to change the instructions on how to apply codes. Sorry again for any problems. This concerns only PCE CD, not ROMs.
            Last edited by luc-ita; 06-04-2020, 03:15:29 AM.
            Learning how to hack real life

            Comment


            • Originally posted by luc-ita View Post

              I will investigate more but I think there is a problem.
              Could you please try loading the game with mednafen (modified ISO or original ISO is not important), then look for the AoB with cheat engine and modify D0 with 80?
              Let me know if it works, please. Many thanks.
              I will do other tests and if it is how I think I will modify the instructions on how to apply the codes by writing to use mednafen and cheat engine. Only for some games, not for all. And only for CD images, not for ROMs.
              Unfortunately there are not many emulators for the PC Engine system and mednafen works well but does not support ROM codes, only RAM codes; as well as SSF emulator for the Sega Saturn.

              EDIT:
              About Cotton, after have done some tests, I ended up taking the decision to modify the instructions on how to apply the codes I created. Using cheat engine and looking for the AoB that I put in the description of each code. I believe that in the game executable, and therefore in the cd image, there are other points where there are parts of code to be modified but I believe they are compressed, and decompressed when the game starts. I will recheck all the other codes I have created for PCE CD and make sure that the instructions on how to apply them are fine.

              EDIT2:
              orcanaoftime I've re-tested all my codes and all works but I've had to change the instructions on how to apply codes. Sorry again for any problems. This concerns only PCE CD, not ROMs.
              Hello luc-ita, sorry I did not get a chance to do the testing and sorry for the late reply. That is great you figured it out!

              Comment


              • Sky Target NTSC-U MK-81051 SATURN

                All tested with mednafen

                Code:
                Untouchable
                16071D22 0009
                16071D24 E13C
                
                Stop the timer
                16075720 A011
                
                Start each mission with lots of points
                1608083C 008F
                
                Infinite health
                160359DC 0000
                
                Infinite credits
                160322D0 0009
                
                Always take 5 stars - Ranking mode
                1604463C EC05
                
                Unlock all missions - Ranking mode
                16047760 0001
                16047790 0001
                160477C0 0001
                160477F0 0001
                16047820 0001
                16047850 0001
                16047880 0001
                160478B0 0001
                Last edited by luc-ita; 07-08-2020, 11:17:58 AM. Reason: Deleted Unlock all missions - Ranking mode (ASM) code.
                Learning how to hack real life

                Comment


                • NiGHTS Into Dreams... PAL-E MK81020-50 SATURN

                  Code:
                  Take orbs anywhere - on foot
                  16042900 0009
                  
                  Take orbs anywhere - in flight
                  1604294C A030
                  
                  Level Modifier
                  //Credits to David Sona for this code
                  160FFC14 0???
                  Learning how to hack real life

                  Comment


                  • Chou Aniki NTSC-J NSCD2013 PCECD

                    Code:
                    AoB == Array of Bytes
                    To apply the codes:
                    Load the game with mednafen or magic engine, or any other emulator
                    Look for the AoB line with Cheat Engine
                    Replace the values as indicated
                    
                    Invulnerable
                    //Do not activate in pre-final boss battle
                    //otherwise you can't kill him
                    //Each level has its address
                    67B9 80
                    72E5 80
                    7965 80
                    6814 80
                    6812 80
                    AoB -> 10 53 FF 01 04
                    Change 10 to 80
                    
                    1HitKill
                    //Each level has its address
                    787C 9E
                    83A8 9E
                    8A28 9E
                    78D7 9E
                    78D5 9E
                    AoB -> 9D 29 2E BD 69 2E E9 00 9D 69 2E FA E8 E0 3C
                    Change 9D to 9E
                    Learning how to hack real life

                    Comment


                    • Bug! PAL-E MK81004-50 SATURN

                      Code:
                      *All codes are compatible for both the PAL version and the NTSC version*
                      
                      Master code
                      F6017588 C305
                      
                      Untouchable (ASM)
                      16025228 A01C
                      
                      Untouchable (RAM)
                      36054A3A 005A
                      
                      Level skip, moonjump and move anywhere (ASM)
                      //Hold L and press UP to go to the next level
                      //Hold L and press DOWN to return to the previous level
                      //Hold Y to levitate
                      //Hold down Y and use the D-Pad to move anywhere
                      160183F8 0009
                      16027A88 A004
                      
                      Level skip, moonjump and move anywhere (RAM)
                      //Hold L and press UP to go to the next level
                      //Hold L and press DOWN to return to the previous level
                      //Hold Y to levitate
                      //Hold down Y and use the D-Pad to move anywhere
                      16053F4A 0003
                      
                      Jump higher
                      160271D0 1080
                      
                      Jump much higher
                      160271D0 2080
                      
                      If you fall into the void you don't die
                      //To be used with moonjump/move anywhere code
                      1601855A A013
                      
                      When you die, you don't lose lives
                      16025584 0009
                      
                      Each gem worth 20 gems
                      16025142 A004
                      16025150 7B14
                      
                      ZAP power always active
                      //You can shoot even without having power
                      //Don't shoot some bosses otherwise they get stuck
                      160273E6 0009
                      160272DE 0009
                      
                      STUNT mode always active
                      1601860A 0009
                      
                      You don't get crushed by the platforms
                      //To be used with moonjump/move anywhere code
                      1602530E A004
                      
                      You can always spit
                      //The default spit is the purple one
                      1602741A 0009
                      1602743A 0009
                      Learning how to hack real life

                      Comment


                      • Sonic 3D - Flickies' Island PAL-E MK81062-50 SATURN

                        Code:
                        Have access to special stages even without rings
                        1604A2CC A002
                        1604A3A8 0009
                        
                        999 rings in special stages
                        160FFC94 03E7
                        Last edited by luc-ita; 07-09-2020, 01:40:28 PM. Reason: Fixed codes. Thanks lee4.
                        Learning how to hack real life

                        Comment


                        • Area 51 PAL-E SLES-00578 PSX

                          Code:
                          Unlimited bombs
                          8001AB50 0000
                          
                          Always have bombs
                          80022156 1000
                          8001AB02 2400
                          Learning how to hack real life

                          Comment


                          • Maximum Force PAL-M4 SLES-01001 PSX

                            Code:
                            Untouchable
                            8001B0D2 1000
                            
                            Hit enemies anywhere
                            8001AAD2 2400
                            
                            Start with 14 ammo
                            8002C4BC 000E
                            8002C4BE 2402
                            
                            Start with 9 life points
                            800279C4 0009
                            800279C6 2402
                            
                            Infinite life points
                            8001CD34 0000
                            
                            Unlimited ammo
                            8001BE08 0000
                            Learning how to hack real life

                            Comment


                            • Area 51 PAL-E T-25408H-50 SATUN

                              Code:
                              Start with 20 ammo
                              160246A0 E014
                              
                              Unlimited ammo
                              16023674 0009
                              
                              Infinite life points
                              16023EC2 0009
                              
                              Untouchable
                              16023054 0009
                              
                              Hit enemies anywhere
                              16022AA2 0009
                              
                              Unlimited bombs
                              16022838 0009
                              
                              Throw bombs even when you don't have them
                              160227F6 A002
                              
                              Start with 10 life points
                              16024654 E40A
                              Last edited by luc-ita; 06-22-2020, 03:47:31 AM. Reason: Code type fix. Thanks lee4.
                              Learning how to hack real life

                              Comment


                              • Maximum Force PAL-M4 T-25417H-50 SATURN

                                Code:
                                Start with 20 ammo
                                160246A0 E014
                                
                                Unlimited ammo
                                1602645E 0009
                                
                                Infinite life points
                                16026DC8 0009
                                
                                Untouchable
                                16025C24 0009
                                
                                Hit enemies anywhere
                                160257F6 0009
                                
                                Start with 99 life points
                                16021600 E163
                                Last edited by luc-ita; 06-22-2020, 03:46:37 AM. Reason: Code type fix. Thanks lee4.
                                Learning how to hack real life

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X