• Show
Clear All

• Dybble's Recent Codes

Mega Man 9 (USA/Gecko) [Wiiware]

Walk Through Walls
    C20B7C88 00000001
    60000000 00000000
    E0000000 80008000

Notes: A lot of the tiles have no collision in the middle, so you fall right through. I would recommend having the Moon Jump Code on or at least a hefty amount of Beats on you so you don't die when you fall.

Gonna make this code for Mega Man 10 as well.
    Last edited by Dybbles; 08-29-2015, 01:47:30 PM.
    I'm retired from code hacking.
    I do not take requests!

Mega Man 10 (USA/Gecko) [Wiiware]

Walk Through Walls
    C2076CD0 00000001
    60000000 00000000
    E0000000 80008000

Same as above with Mega man 9. There is no collision in the middle of tiles so use Moon Jump or have a lot of Beats on you.
    *Works with Mega Man, Proto Man and Bass.
    I do not take requests!

Comment

So I just downloaded Gateway's newest update and I am hacking cheat codes as we speak.
      My first code will be a size modifier for, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D.

I don't know what code types the 3DS uses so once I figure it all out I will be posting some new 3DS codes.

Here is a pic to prove I have found the size modifier.

So if anyone wants to start hacking 3DS codes and has a Gateway cart, then go to http://www.gateway-3ds.com/downloads/ to get the latest Gateway update so you can start hacking 3DS codes!
      Last edited by Dybbles; 01-05-2016, 12:33:13 PM.
      I do not take requests!

Comment

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D [Gateshark/USA] [Nintendo 3DS]

As promised. Here you guys are.

Press D-Pad Up To Become Giant
        DD000000 00000040
        098F5064 3CA3D70A
        098F5068 3CA3D70A
        098F506C 3CA3D70A

Press D-Pad Down To Become Mini
        DD000000 00000080
        098F5064 3B23D70A
        098F5068 3B23D70A
        098F506C 3B23D70A

Press D-Pad Left For Normal Size
        DD000000 00000020
        098F5064 3C23D70A
        098F5068 3C23D70A
        098F506C 3C23D70A

Press D-Pad Right For Paper Link
        DD000000 00000010
        098F5064 3AD3D70A
        Last edited by Dybbles; 01-06-2016, 04:36:57 PM.
        I do not take requests!

Comment

Moon Jump (Hold X)
          DD000000 00000400
          198F5077 0000CB40
          Last edited by Dybbles; 01-06-2016, 07:30:25 PM.
          I do not take requests!

Comment

Originally posted by Dybbles View Post

As promised. Here you guys are.

Press D-Pad Up To Become Giant
            Press D-Pad Down To Become Mini
            Press D-Pad Left For Normal Size
            Press D-Pad Right For Paper Link
            Sweet.
            The Code Hut: http://codehut.gshi.org/

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Hedstrom
              Sweet.
              Thank you!

There are some disappointing things I learned while hacking this game.

Child Link's tunic no longer changes colors when you force him to wear the Zora and Goron tunics. The tunics functions remain, though.

If you use the Hover Boots as Child Link, the game freezes.

The black,white,yellow, purple and other colored tunics no longer exist. If you force the game to go past the tunics on the equipment screen, your tunic stays blue.

I'm in the middle of hacking more basic codes, like: Have All Items, Have All Songs, Unlock Double Defense Hearts, Unlock Double Magic etc.
              The "Have All Items" code found here: http://fort42.cu.cc/gateshark/game31/
              isn't very good at all. Items are missing and it gives you 2 Megaton Hammers, so I am trying to fix it.
              I do not take requests!

Comment

nevermind
                Last edited by Combusto Dragon; 01-14-2016, 09:52:19 AM.

Comment

Always Sound Like Adult Link
                  098F671C 0053A2F0

Always Sound Like Child Link
                  098F671C 0053A424

Have Double Defense (White Hearts)
                  205879A9 00000001
                  I do not take requests!

Comment

So I just downloaded Gateway's newest update and I am hacking cheat codes as we speak.
                    My first code will be a size modifier for, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D.

So if anyone wants to start hacking 3DS codes and has a Gateway cart, then go to http://www.gateway-3ds.com/downloads/ to get the latest Gateway update so you can start hacking 3DS codes!
                    Does it work with the CIA version of the games and also does it work in EmuNand or SysNand or both? I've tried to hack codes with the EmuNand but injecting codes doesn't seem to work (not using a Gateway).
                    Spoiler Alert! Click to view...

THE BAD GUY!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Helder
                      Does it work with the CIA version of the games and also does it work in EmuNand or SysNand or both? I've tried to hack codes with the EmuNand but injecting codes doesn't seem to work (not using a Gateway).
                      You must use a Gateway cart. I don't think it works with CIA versions of games, yet. What you do is: you boot into gateway mode, then you press [Select] to bring up your games in your "Red" Gateway cart, then you choose what game you want to hack, then you press [Up] on the d-pad and choose what button combination you want to use to bring up the Gateway menu.

-OFF
                      -L+R
                      -Start+Select <----- The one I always use
                      -Custom+A

CIA games can't use this function yet, because you can't press select on them and choose a CIA file, which means we can't hack Virtual Console games with Gateway, yet. If you want to hack 3DS codes, then you must use a Gateway flashcart, for now at least.

On another note:
                      A common problem we are having in the 3DS code hacking community right now, is that a lot of games are using Dynamic addresses to store game data. Kingdom Hearts, and now as I recently found out, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, are using Dynamic addresses. We (the community) don't have any tools or information on how to hack pointers, yet.
                      Last edited by Dybbles; 01-11-2016, 09:00:48 AM.
                      I do not take requests!

Comment

Maybe Nolberto *hint* *hint* might grace us with his method of making ASM codes on the 3DS. Since the 3DS is very similar atleast in it's assembly to the NDS couldn't the pointer tools be used to find codes for the 3DS? I'm sure it's a somewhat generic approach but should work or maybe Demonic can port his pointer tool to find 3DS pointers.

Now the other thing to wonder about is how are pointers even handled code format wise on the 3DS? Does it use the same setup as the NDS?
                        Spoiler Alert! Click to view...

THE BAD GUY!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Helder
                          Maybe Nolberto *hint* *hint* might grace us with his method of making ASM codes on the 3DS.
                          I already asked him. He said to use, IDA Pro and IDA Pro is very limited in what asm codes you can create.
                          I'm not sure if 3DS and DS handle pointers the same way (probably not), but I will wait until someone figures it out.

In the mean time, I should ask Gateway to implement read and write breakpoints.
                          Also, a "goto" button in the hex editor would be really nice too....
                          I do not take requests!

Comment

If you want to hack 3DS codes, then you must use a Gateway flashcart, for now at least.
                            Can Sky3DS be used as an alternative? On 3DSGamerWorld, it says:
                            Originally posted by 3dsgamerworld.com
                            Gateway 3DS is the world's first 3DS flash card! If your 3DS/3DSXL firmware version is onv4.1~v9.2, you can make it easy to work with gateway 3ds directly.Please double check the version of your 3DS,3DS XL,3DS LL.Currently Gateway 3DS can't support NEW3DS,If your console is NEW3DS/NEW3DS XL,Sky3DS is your best choice.

If your console is 3DS/3DS/NEW3DS/2DS V9.5.0,Recommend you buy Sky3DS,If you want to play DS games,please buy R4i SDHC 3DS,R4i Gold 3DS,Supercard dstwo,R4i Gold Pro,R4i SDHC Dual-Core,

I have a 3DS that's on 9.5.0-22U and a New 3DS XL that's on a higher firmware.
                            If Gateway is the only option then I might have to downgrade the 3DS. I haven't been very active in the 3DS scene so I might need a push in the right direction.

We (the community) don't have any tools or information on how to hack pointers, yet.
                            Is there a link to the Gateway code type documentation? Hopefully there is a code type similar to the ARDS' 0x0B. If you know how to manually find a pointer for one console, you should be able to easily apply that knowledge to another. That "One Hit Kills" code for Sonic Generations that I made is a pointer code and was made without a pointer tool.

Originally posted by Helder View Post
                            I'm sure it's a somewhat generic approach but should work or maybe Demonic can port his pointer tool to find 3DS pointers.
                            Can you dump the game's RAM with Gateway?
                            I only bother with things that interest me.

Comment

Originally posted by Demonic722
                              Can Sky3DS be used as an alternative?
                              I don't know if Sky3DS has a code searching function.

Is there a link to the Gateway code type documentation?
                              Instead of linking it to you, I will copy and paste the info in this post.

Can you dump the game's RAM with Gateway?
                              Yup!

Here is the info on code types (provided by gateway):

Memory Writes:
                              0XXXXXXX YYYYYYYY – 32bit write to [XXXXXXX + offset]
                              1XXXXXXX 0000YYYY – 16bit write to [XXXXXXX + offset]
                              2XXXXXXX 000000YY – 8bit write to [XXXXXXX + offset]

Conditional 32bit codes:
                              3XXXXXXX YYYYYYYY – Greater Than (YYYYYYYY > [XXXXXXX + offset])
                              4XXXXXXX YYYYYYYY – Less Than (YYYYYYYY < [XXXXXXX + offset])
                              5XXXXXXX YYYYYYYY – Equal To (YYYYYYYY == [XXXXXXX + offset])
                              6XXXXXXX YYYYYYYY – Not Equal To (YYYYYYYY != [XXXXXXX + offset])

Conditional 16bit deref + write codes:
                              7XXXXXXX ZZZZYYYY – Greater Than
                              8XXXXXXX ZZZZYYYY – Less Than
                              9XXXXXXX ZZZZYYYY – Equal To
                              AXXXXXXX ZZZZYYYY – Not Equal To

Offset Codes:
                              BXXXXXXX 00000000 – offset = *(xxx)
                              D3000000 XXXXXXXX – set offset to immediate value
                              DC000000 XXXXXXXX – Adds an value to the current offset

Loop Code:
                              C0000000 YYYYYYYY – Sets the repeat value to ‘YYYYYYYY’
                              D1000000 00000000 – Loop execute
                              D0000000 00000000 – Terminator code

Data Register Codes:
                              D4000000 XXXXXXXX – Adds XXXXXXXX to the data register
                              D5000000 XXXXXXXX – Sets the data register to XXXXXXXX
                              D6000000 XXXXXXXX – (32bit) [XXXXXXXX+offset] = data ; offset += 4
                              D7000000 XXXXXXXX – (16bit) [XXXXXXXX+offset] = data & 0xffff ; offset += 2
                              D8000000 XXXXXXXX – (8bit) [XXXXXXXX+offset] = data & 0xff ; offset++
                              D9000000 XXXXXXXX – (32bit) sets data to [XXXXXXXX+offset]
                              DA000000 XXXXXXXX – (16bit) sets data to [XXXXXXXX+offset] & 0xffff
                              DB000000 XXXXXXXX – (8bit) sets data to [XXXXXXXX+offset] & 0xff

Special Codes:
                              DD000000 XXXXXXXX – if KEYPAD has value XXXXXXXX execute next block
                              I do not take requests!

Comment

Working...
                              X