Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adventures Of Rad Gravity, The (USA):
    SPNVIEEP - Walk Through Walls.

Converted the code from the european version which I made a few years ago (simply added +F to the address and corrected the values). Tried a different approach first to see if I could find another code to achieve the same effect, I found one but it didn't allow you to enter doors, and also the enemies walked through walls as well so it wasn't really that useful. This code seems to be perfect though, no obvious side-effects.
    Check out my YouTube channel PolPon: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8C...gJmUA81luZQqZw

Comment

Super Mario Bros. 3 (USA):
      EUNUIGEI +
      EUOZIYEI - Clean Walk Through Walls (blocks doesn't stop you at all), you don't risk falling down unlike the code previously made by Mezmorize. This code is based on YLLLLI and converted from the european version (which I created first). It works a bit differently from the YLLLLI code though (unfortunately I couldn't find credits for that code). Doesn't work on levels with slopes.

APKLXTEP+
      OZKLEVOK - Press Down For A While To Get Into Background Anywhere, only works in levels where white platforms can get you to background. You will fall down through solid objects if you do that on them.

AAOXPNPP - Release Down In Mid-Air to stop Crouching, normally releasing down keeps Mario crouching when in mid-air (if you are crouch-jumping).

ITUZTYEZ +
      XZUZYYGP +
      SAUXAYSZ +
      XZUXPNST - Press Down To Move Down Through Blocks. Doesn't work on hill levels (where there are slopes). Dungeon levels glitches and may crash. Scrolling up might also glitch. Only use code as a last resort if you are stuck in the ceiling or something.

Last edited by Cyperium; 11-09-2018, 12:27:44 PM.
      Check out my YouTube channel PolPon: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8C...gJmUA81luZQqZw

Comment

LLVZSPUA +
        XZVZVOOX - Little Mario has a frog suit and can swim in the air, the frog suit vanishes when he get's a power-up or is under water. When swimming with frog suit the levels can't be beaten though, so be sure to get a power-up before getting the goal card.

AASZXPLA - Swim in air.

OZKXKPSX +
        GAKXSOST - Any suit has frog suit (if using with the swim in air code the levels can't be beaten as frog suit swimming mario don't walk across the screen to finish the level). Only Little mario displays the frog suit correctly.

ASSKNTEL - Enter any tile on the map, START on World 1 has the infamous test level.
        Last edited by Cyperium; 11-10-2018, 04:56:45 PM.

Comment

ASSLNGEP - Press Down To Enter Any Pipe, sometimes you may also enter a pipe when there is no pipe there if you are standing on something and pressing down.

ASSLNGEP +
          AEULNKNT - Press Down To Enter Any Pipe And Press Up To Go Into Pipe Anywhere When In Air.. Toad house will just exit to the map, same with hammer bros. Some places will freeze. If you get to a place where you will die you can just press Up again to see if you get somewhere better (usually you get to the beginning of the stage when going up in a glitched place).
          Last edited by Cyperium; 11-14-2018, 02:38:36 PM.

Comment

SZSUAISA - Can Jump Through Roof. Doesn't work in levels with slopes.

SXOXPYSA +
            EEOXGNYY - Can Jump While Inside A Wall.

ESEXLYEP - Can Jump While Inside A Wall. Mario doesn't get pushed out.

ENOZIYEI - Can Jump While Inside A Wall. Mario only get pushed out when he jumps.
            Last edited by Cyperium; 11-16-2018, 08:50:55 AM.

Comment

SZUUVUVV +
              SZSLELSA - Jump Through Roof In Slope Levels. Because of the nature of the slope levels you will instantly be pushed to the top of the roof.

I found a code that prevents you from being pushed to the roof when inside a wall in slope levels, but it also lets you clip through the slopes a bit and isn't actually that useful as you get stuck in the wall (even when used with the jump through roof code), it's this code but is provided as-is: AAEUOXTG.

Some multijump codes (that doesn't exist in the database):
              AAXXKGLA - Multijump (with running animation).
              AAKZEKII - Multijump.
              Since there is already a multijump code in the database, I haven't added these.

For the Mario Bros. minigame:
              SZUZTVSO +
              SZUZPVSO - Jumping under block doesn't stop jump (you will instead hover under it in the duration of the jump), screen boundaries doesn't stop jump either.

There is already a high jump code in the database for the minigames, but setting value to zero instead of 01 makes you jump indefinetly: AASXTTZA (code in database is PASXTTZA).
              Last edited by Cyperium; 11-17-2018, 06:53:10 PM.

Comment

Donkey Kong (JU):

AAPSZT + SSPIGT - Don't die from jumping too far.
                SUXYYLSP - Infinite time
                AETIOP - Walk through walls
                AAPIEZ - Run/Climb fast
                ZAIGSG - Jump high (combine with AAPSZT)

Donkey Kong Jr. (JU):

SXZNZA - Infinite time
                SXTVOP - Jump to the top, to be used with a "can fall off platforms" code.
                AEPKXI - When you fall into a pit, you wrap to the top. Jumping into pit turns into endless loop.

GAASTT
                TTGIPT - Jumping/Falling into pit wrap you to the top

NNIIIV
                NNYILV - Walk through walls

NNTSSE - Climb through walls with both hands

PETIVA - Climb up faster with both hands

PAPIOP - Climb down faster with both hands

NYYSGN - Climb through walls with one hand

PAYIIY - Climb up faster with one hand

PEGSTT - Run faster to the right
                PETSGT - Run faster to the left

OXPSTS + NNYSXE - Climb through floor with both hands

OXPSTS + NNASPN - Climb through floor with one hand

Comment

Bucky O'Hare (US):
                  ATUONASZ - Walk Through Walls

Comment

Super Mario Bros. 2 (US):
                    Enter Subspace by pressing SELECT anywhere.
                    Doesn't work on vertical layout in a level and also doesn't work inside pipes.

In addition, side-effects had to be countered (Mouser made the player constantly go into supspace), because of the side-effects additional effects has been coded for, the routine for Mousers movement was changed which also made him invulnerable somehow, because of this all bosses now only need one hit to be defeated, this made it possible to defeat Mouser. Fryguy now instantly splits into minifryguys, this made it possible to defeat him too (defeating only Fryguy didn't make the door appear), Hawkmouth previous to Wart now is instantly defeated (since if you defeat him yourself his mouth doesn't open), Birdo now should spit mostly white eggs in the last level (7-2), somehow some other code made him spit only fire, and was impossible to defeat as there are no mushroomblocks or plants or enemies to throw at him. In the ending when the main character moves to the pipe, he instead jumps repeatedly on top of the screen, it is only during that sequence and the ending plays normally after that. Everything after OSXZPISO is bugfixes (that is the end of the subspace routine I made), as far as I know there isn't any bugs besides the Mouser bug if you only keep the subspace routine, if you do then you'll have to warp in 1-3 to World 4 which means World 2 and World 3 no longer will be accessible for you through normal gameplay. It IS a cleaner experience though. If uncertain then keep all the codes and there shouldn't be any trouble completing the game whichever route you go.

GGSATXSX
                    KASAYXEU
                    SZSEAZGA
                    OZNXLIAX
                    GANXGSTY
                    SANXISOO
                    GLNXTSSL
                    IANXYSGI
                    AXEZAIGA
                    ASEZPIEY
                    NUEZZILA
                    SXEZLSGK
                    IUEZGSYP
                    IEEZISUP
                    SEEZTIAX
                    YEEZYSSN
                    IEEXAIKL
                    GKEXPSOX
                    NVEXZIZA
                    NOEXLISP
                    SXEXGSYT
                    NNEXIIAZ
                    OKEXTSYO
                    AXEXYSUP
                    ESOZAISL
                    LEOZPSLI
                    AXOZZSPZ
                    UOOZLIGE
                    SXOZGIEY
                    SXOZISYS
                    XNOZTIAX
                    LEOZYIXI
                    GKOXAISO
                    PSOXPISX
                    XEOXZIAP
                    SXOXLSPX
                    NUOXGSNY
                    GEOXIIEI
                    ESOXTITA
                    OVOXYSOX
                    ENXZASEI
                    OSXZPISO

ENOAVXLN
                    XVELXZAV
                    NYVENYZE
                    AEULAAAP
                    TVVEEYIT
                    AAVXVGGL
                    AEOZVGAI

Routine in opcodes:
                    Code:
                    8256   4C 8C A5     JMP A58C     8256 is run constantly so I use that address as a jumping point to my routine.

A57B   A9 04        LDA #04
                    A57D   8D 34 05     STA 0534     Loading 4 into 0534 sets up so we enter subspace.
                    A580   20 50 B7     JSR B750
                    A583   AD 35 05     LDA 0535
                    A586   8D 0F 05     STA 050F
                    A589   4C E7 97     JMP 97E7
                    A58C   A5 F7        LDA 00F7     Check SELECT, this is actually the start of the routine as this is where it jumps from the jumping point.
                    A58E   C9 20        CMP #20
                    A590   D0 03        BNE 03       If SELECT is not pressed branch to A595.
                    A592   20 9B A5     JSR A59B     Go to subroutine to check whether inside subspace already (SELECT was pressed).
                    A595   AD FA 03     LDA 03FA     This was what was loaded in 8256 in the european version I think, still works though without problems.
                    A598   4C 59 82     JMP 8259     Go back to after the jumping point.
                    A59B   AD B7 04     LDA 04B7
                    A59E   D0 E9        BNE E9       Branch to A583 - Exit subspace (we are already in subspace).
                    A5A0   F0 D9        BEQ D9       Branch to A57B - Enter subspace (we are not in subspace).

If anyone has any suggestions as to how to shrink the routine down, I'd be glad to hear it.
                    Last edited by Cyperium; 09-17-2019, 02:58:37 PM.

Comment

Ice Climber (USA, EUR):
                      AVNKSTAZ - Jump Through Single And Double Layer Roof

AIGITL+
                      ATYIZL - Invincible, unlike the other codes in the database this one doesn't come with any limitations (such as enemies bumping you, enemies freezing when they touch you, that you can't pick fruit in the bonus game or that you can't jump). It works by using a code (one is made by Galoob in the database but this one was independently discovered by me) that made enemies bump you instead of killing you and just disabling the routine for the bump.

I realised only 6 letter codes are needed for Ice Climber as it doesn't have any bank switching.
                      Last edited by Cyperium; 10-19-2019, 03:34:23 PM.

Comment

Super Mario Bros. 1 (WORLD):
                        AAZUZT
                        AAAALT
                        ZEZAGI
                        SXLAPS
                        GSAOYP
                        AEZEPI
                        GSZELI - Always fire Mario (including palette), always start big, the first two codes is to always be able to shoot fireballs and the palettechange to fire mario.
                        The other codes makes you big when you start the stage, and when you enter/leave pipes and such. These codes were made to fill a request (Always Fire Mario, can become small Fiery Mario).

AAYLYA
                        AAYOGP - Don't get stuck at the top of the screen. This might happen when a level loads and there isn't space for Mario to fall down enough to start the timer and the level.
                        These codes skips the falling sequence and gives the player 200 clock ticks (since in those levels the timer is often zero and you'd die instantly otherwise).
                        Last edited by Cyperium; 10-22-2019, 04:43:48 AM.

Comment

Metroid (USA):
                          AAVTTKLL - Jump Through Roof

EIUAPAOE
                          NGUAAEGZ
                          OXUKPKPX - View ending at the title screen. Mirroring will be wrong if you want to play after the ending since the code forces horizontal mirroring (so that the ending is displayed correctly).

NGKGYOLZ
                          EIKKAOOK
                          LOSGYPAA - View ending at the start of the level, when the character has stopped blinking.

NGKKLPOL
                          EIKKGOOK - Pause the game to view ending. Ending text will display incorrectly if you do it in a horizontally scrolling area (scrolls left/right), the next vertically scrolling area is the next door to the right from the beginning.
                          Last edited by Cyperium; 10-22-2019, 08:04:52 PM.

Comment

Wizards & Warriors (USA):
                            OXKTLTSX
                            LEKTGVAN - Press SELECT to view map and your location (simulates map item which can't be obtained with normal means).

AANTZTAZ - Always able to levitate.

AANVPVPP - Can levitate while in air (you can also hold the jump button and press up to multijump as much as you like).

SXETILSA - Infinite energy (a couple of infinite energy codes exists already in the database).

SXSSIKGK - Walk Through Walls To The Right, doesn't work inside trees, can't walk through slopes.

SXOIAKSO - Walk Through Walls, doesn't work inside trees, can't walk through slopes.

AAKIILGA - Walk Through Walls To The Right Inside Trees.

LEUSIPZA - Run faster.

GEUIAPZA
                            GEUSIPZA - Run faster (alternate, smoother acceleration)

APVXVVYP - Jump higher.

YAVXVVYP - Jump very high.

AANXOTTZ - High precision jump (useful with the high jump codes), tap to jump short.

NYEZKTTK
                            AEEXVTYA - Fall further without taking damage

AZOZEYAP - Quick acceleration.

AAEZONAA - Turn Immediately.

Tom & Jerry (USA):
                            APVKVSAU - Walk Through Walls
                            APKKENAU - Jump Through Roof
                            PONYILPE - Shots with the normal weapon deals more damage.
                            AIUYEIEL - Shots hit everywhere.
                            Last edited by Cyperium; 10-29-2019, 03:10:58 AM.

Comment

Zelda II - The Adventure Of Link (USA):
                              EZOEILKZ
                              IAOETUAE - Fairies spawn instead of enemies in overworld.

AVNAYZSZ - No enemies spawn in overworld.

AENEGZYZ - Four enemies instead of three spawn in overworld.

GTSKLLAE
                              ZASKPLLA - View ending when you start the level (combine with PEXITZAA to see the ending with a bunch of graphical glitches but good sprites...and no curtains! (C'mon, it's just a hug!)). The background will be blue though, I will try to fix this later so that it is black as it should be (probably requires a third code).

YASKLLAA - Start at first palace with a lot of life. If you exit the palace you will start at the temple where the princess sleeps and there will be no sound until you enter a cave.

AEVOGZLI - You can move while talking/reading. Somewhat glitchy, don't exit to the map while a dialogue is still active or the game will crash.
                              Last edited by Cyperium; 11-23-2019, 09:03:55 AM. Reason: Discovered that the background for the ending scene is blue, this was unnoticed by me when I made the code for very odd reasons (when experimenting, the background wasn't reset properly between tries)

Comment

Mega Man (USA):
                                LEULETIE - Select Gutman's stage to view ending, you need to select it left to right, the selection will be invisible but just press START and you'll be taken to the ending when the stage should start. If you select it right to left you'll be taken to Gutman's stage instead and the selection will be visible.

Mega Man 2 (USA):
                                ASEAGIEI
                                LEOEYITA
                                LEVAYITA
                                XVVEIIAV - Multijump (if you only want to multijump while standing still you can use the first two codes, you need all four codes to multijump while both standing and moving). (Code doesn't work correctly, updated version in page 6 of this thread).

Zelda II - The Adventure Of Link (USA):
                                OZOLKPOU
                                TAOLSPAA - All spells, all items, 6 of each stat, 6 life containers and 6 magic containers. Name is destroyed.

CastleVania (USA):
                                ATOVLNOG - Invincible (can pick up items, an alternate version of this already exists in the database).
                                ASXZZAEI - Stop timer (uses part of the pause functionality to stop the timer).
                                PONKOTTI - Pause to stop only you.

To convert from european version to USA version add 12 (hex) to the address.
                                Last edited by Cyperium; 02-17-2020, 11:13:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X