Font Color

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Font Color

Can you please add Font Color to "Site Settings". We have "Header Color" and "Background Color" but no "Font Color". By not having Font Color, it limits the options of what colors we can make the background. Since the Font Color is always White, it prevents the user from choosing, for example, a Yellow or Lime Green background and many other shades of colors since it is hard to read a White color font in certain background colors.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Font.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	67.3 KB
ID:	163692
    Last edited by OldSchoolGamer; 05-04-2013, 05:46:06 PM.
    Now broadcasting from the underground command post. Deep in the bowels of a hidden bunker. Somewhere under the brick & steel of a nondescript building. We've once again made contact w/ our leader, OSG

Well, actually it picks black or white depending on how bright the header color is. Maybe it needs fine tuned.

I'll consider a user-defined color, but I tried to keep it simple since once you add too many options, it just makes more room for complaints.
    Please put all complaints in writing and submit them here.

Above link not working? Try here.

Comment

Learn about various font colors and other related settings that one needs to know when it comes to working on illustration and graphic designing. For better Classic Serif Fonts, like me, others can also go for https://masterbundles.com/fonts/serif/classic/ as that was what there are many in need who will like to use for better designing purposes.

Comment

Working...
      X