Code position question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Code position question

I know that by holding down the mouse button over the "Up/Down" arrows, you can drag the code to a different position in the lineup. Is there any way to save the code's new position?
    The Code Hut: http://codehut.gshi.org/

Not at the moment, but it has crossed my mind a few times.

Right now the site ignores the positions anyway, and sorts alphabetically. Other's have suggested they are sorted by RAM/ROM, but the site doesn't know that without loading into a class and that slows down the page load (considerably when there are hundreds or thousands of codes).

You can also drag codes in and out of groups. I may integrate a way to save group assignments this way as well. It's just a lot of testing and javascript that I have to be in the right mind to deal with.
    Please put all complaints in writing and submit them here.

Above link not working? Try here.

Comment

It's no big deal. I have some codes that would be better off if they were together, but I can just put them into a new group.

One other question... when I move my mouse pointer over the "Add" button at the top of the code screen, there is the little drop-down menu that says "Group" and "Code". When I move my mouse down to select one of them, the drop-down menu often disappears before I can click on anything. Sometimes I will have to move my pointer back up to "Add" several times before I can click on Group or Code, but sometimes it works fine on the first try. Any ideas? I'm using Firefox.

Thanks.

Comment

which version of Firefox you using?
        lee4 Does Not Accept Codes Requests !
        When lee4 asks a question it does not mean lee4 will look at your game
        *How to create and use SegaCD codes >click here<*
        >)

Comment

Originally posted by lee4 View Post
          which version of Firefox you using?
          Firefox 19.0

Comment

Try Disable hardware acceleration in Firefox, uncheck in
            Tools > Options > Advanced : General: Browsing: [ ] "Use hardware acceleration when available"
            lee4 Does Not Accept Codes Requests !
            When lee4 asks a question it does not mean lee4 will look at your game
            *How to create and use SegaCD codes >click here<*
            >)

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Hedstrom View Post
              It's no big deal. I have some codes that would be better off if they were together, but I can just put them into a new group.

One other question... when I move my mouse pointer over the "Add" button at the top of the code screen, there is the little drop-down menu that says "Group" and "Code". When I move my mouse down to select one of them, the drop-down menu often disappears before I can click on anything. Sometimes I will have to move my pointer back up to "Add" several times before I can click on Group or Code, but sometimes it works fine on the first try. Any ideas? I'm using Firefox.

Thanks.
              Yeah. The menu is one or two pixels away from the Add element. I'll fix it.

EDIT: should be fixed now.
              Please put all complaints in writing and submit them here.

Above link not working? Try here.

Comment

Originally posted by rimsky82 View Post
                Yeah. The menu is one or two pixels away from the Add element. I'll fix it.

EDIT: should be fixed now.
                Works perfectly now. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                X