Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a limit to the number of pictures / screen shots that can be posted?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a limit to the number of pictures / screen shots that can be posted?

Hi,

On my thread in the Hacker Threads section, I had posted some codes with screen shot pictures to go with them. I kept getting an error message after I posted a few. Is there a limit per thread? Is there a way to change this? Since I discovered how to do screen shots, I like posting them along with certain codes that I find.

I had extra screen shots to add for Rocky Legends. I was able to post a few, but then after a while I got the message below:

Thanks for any help.
    Attached Files
    Hacking games is always fun because you don't know what's hidden in the game.

This is due to your usergroup upload quota limitations. Which is 100 MB for your usergroup. You can ask to have this expanded or placed into a higher tier usergroup that offers more storage.

So in otherwords, according that error message you can still upload things, as long as the total doesn't exceed 493 KB.

If it's png's that you're uploading you should run pnggauntlet on them, which usually shaves off a significant amount of KB's from pngs. For other image formats, you should run them through fileoptimizer first before uploading.

In the meanwhile if you don't feel like doing either of those, there's always imgur to upload your images to & link to them from there.
    Last edited by avalanch07; 06-23-2019, 08:21:49 PM.
    Video Game Chat

Comment

Working...
    X