Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned from WiiRD Forums

I'm banned from WiiRd forums. The ban message says this:

Sorry Takeshi55, you are banned from using this forum!
    If you see this you are a bot (unless you aren't, then we'll try to fix it ASAP)

I'm not a bot, as if I was, I probably wouldn't be talking about it here.

You probably aren't blocked from using PMs on their forums. If that's the case, you should notify an admin over there that you're not a bot.

Comment

I tried getting on that forum, but was rejected WITHOUT reason. I see it as a waste of time, I kind of glad I was rejected though, because here I can share codes besides only stuff for Nintendo consoles. Besides, Gamehacking.org has been around longer anyway.

Comment

Hey Pyriel, why does it say you are a Junior member? you've been here since 2005, I don't understand. I mean your one the scene's top/best hackers, what gives?

Comment

I only rarely post here?

I can't tell if you're taking the piss or not, but I never really used this place when I was truly active. Back then, GSHI was fairly retro-focused, and all the PS2 activity was going on at CMP and elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Pyriel View Post
            I only rarely post here?

I can't tell if you're taking the piss or not, but I never really used this place when I was truly active. Back then, GSHI was fairly retro-focused, and all the PS2 activity was going on at CMP and elsewhere.
            It's A question, not an offense, I never said you "only rarely" post here, jeez man, calm down.

Comment

I am calm. That was my answer, but I phrased it as a question because I don't know if the user ranks here go by post count or not.

Comment

It's based on post count not skill.
                Spoiler Alert! Click to view...

THE BAD GUY!!!!!!

Comment

Well if that so,soon ill be on top rank dood
                  dood! im a uniter, not a divider dood

Comment

Well, you've replaced your title with a custom one that says, " vassal dood;P ", so you'll never see whatever title you're accorded for your post count.

Incidentally, people would probably take you more seriously if you stopped saying "dood" every sentence. Spelling a word incorrectly for giggles is low-brow enough, but repeating it every few minutes in every post you make is ridiculous.
                    I may be lazy, but I can...zzzZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZ...

Comment

Dood Where's My Car!!
                      Spoiler Alert! Click to view...

THE BAD GUY!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by olala View Post
                        Well if that so,soon ill be on top rank dood
                        User Title Minimum Posts
                        Junior Member 0
                        Member 10
                        Veteran 150
                        Elite Member 500
                        Mr. GSHI 1000

olala, your rank should be Veteran.
                        Keep Smile + Let's be together !! + Magical Glasses + Cowabunga + Superhero + Maximum Carnage

Comment

@owner
                          Uuh oky ill limited mi favorite quote

Dood (just once evry post
                          dood! im a uniter, not a divider dood

Comment

He's pretending to be a Prinny. Just count your blessings that he hasn't adopted any of their other cutesy terms.

Edit: Also, somehow Junior Member got set to a custom title for me. That explains that.
                            Last edited by Pyriel; 04-17-2013, 08:35:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pyriel View Post
                              He's pretending to be a Prinny. Just count your blessings that he hasn't adopted any of their other cutesy terms.

Edit: Also, somehow Junior Member got set to a custom title for me. That explains that.
                              You knew about this "Prinny" character was based on PS2 game.

olala's favourite avatar was Prinny from Disgaea series.
                              Last edited by silentkiller; 04-17-2013, 08:41:23 PM.
                              Keep Smile + Let's be together !! + Magical Glasses + Cowabunga + Superhero + Maximum Carnage

Comment

Working...
                              X