No announcement yet.

hey guys!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got a new tablet wow this feels like the other one I had but smaller.

​​

Comment

Nice. What kind of tablet?
      The Code Hut: http://codehut.gshi.org/

Comment

Its a Voyager 3 rca

Comment

What happened to me added new title I used to have of added new games on this thing has it been taken off me I dont have that power anymore

Comment

Hope u do well, DM!

As for me, one of the oldest gamers on the planet at age 70, I'm hanging in there, still working as a custodial engineer in the steel mill where I've worked for 41 years (Few other places a janitor can make $75K per year, with full union benefits!) I've hacked a few games lately, mostly SNES games with English patches for Japanese games, but I've spent a lotta free time playing Call of Duty WW2 & Black Ops 4 on PS4.

Again, hope you're doing well in your personal life, & that u get to start hacking again soon!
            I come from a smart family...In the Civil War, my great-grandpa fought for the WEST.

Comment

If U get a first-generation Genesis that works well, at a reasonable price, HOLD ONTO IT! I believe their value will go 'WAY up soon, to collectors!
              I come from a smart family...In the Civil War, my great-grandpa fought for the WEST.

Comment

No I'm talking about administration thing I cant put in a new code for a game that's not listed on the game system list I used to have it but somebody took it off me
                Last edited by daminmancejin; 12-13-2018, 03:14:22 PM.

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone

Comment

What happen to this site yesterday???

Comment

Huh...my birthday. That's what happened. Apparently turning 38 has certain...effects...on various websites.

Just kidding!
                      Tempus fugit, ergo, carpe diem.

Time flies, therefore, seize the day.

Comment

I'm not feeling good today guys I feel sick

Comment

Hope you get to feeling better. I kinda had a bad day myself, too.
                          Tempus fugit, ergo, carpe diem.

Time flies, therefore, seize the day.

Comment

Today is my birthday I'm 36 guys

Comment

For 10 days I couldn't get on this thing and couldn't figure out why cause the forums was messed up and thought this website is messing up find out its my tablet needed to be reset at everything now I fixed it

Comment

bad news I won't be making sega genesis game genie codes for a while the TV I use won't turn on anymore its a Toshiba television very good tv

Comment

Working...
                                X