Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GSHI.org is changing its name to GameHacking.org!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GSHI.org is changing its name to GameHacking.org!

You read correctly: GSHI.org is changing its name to GameHacking.org!

Staff is remaining the same, and there's no change in management or ownership. We're merely changing the name of the site, and increasing the intensity of our efforts to bring together the hacking scene, and bring you everything you need to tear games apart

You should change your bookmarks accordingly, though we will always retain the GSHI.org domain name as well.
    I may be lazy, but I can...zzzZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZ...

+1

FYI, the forums links seem to be hard-coded to gshi.org, but I guess you already know it.

Comment

Heh, we still have a lot of details to take care of, yes. The initial step was just to set up the domain, change the logo, and make the announcement.

Comment

The GameHacking.org logo looks cool.

Comment

That's rimsky82's work

Comment

i dont like this. gamehacking will get blocked at work D: oh well.
            Cant stand the 32 bit and above gaming.
            Gamers for the return of 2d sprite filled games!

Comment

Mir: Just do as you've always done, and use one of our other domains.

Comment

I'm using the http://67.225.134.231/ address on my cell phone for some reason the site is inaccessible otherwise and works fine.
                Spoiler Alert! Click to view...

THE BAD GUY!!!!!!

Comment

Weird.

Yeah, you can always use the IP address. At one of my old jobs, I just modified the HOST file to include a mapping from GSHI.org to the IP address of GSHI, and that got around all web proxy issues, heh. I could have also just modified the web proxy, as I was the administrator for that, lol...but I didn't want to break policy by policy, heh.

Comment

Hello old friend. Will the gshi.org domain of my code pages need to be changed to gamehacking.org? Or is this transparent?

Please give my best to all.

ciao

mac
                    Ancient Code Sage

Comment

Eventually, it will be changed, but we can keep both addresses functional.

Thanks, mac. Glad to see you still existing

Comment

So...L.B. maybe you should call this site GameHackingPS.org since it appears besides the legendary code hacking of GG type codes a lot of the current systems hacks entail PS systems. Maybe I should come out of retirement one more time and start pushing the DS scence again? NAH...our friends at GBAtemp seem to be going strong in that regard. Happy Gaming folks.
                        Ancient Code Sage

Comment

Yes, one of the main efforts will be to branch out, covering more than just Sony systems as we've primarily done in the past.

And of course, you're always encouraged to come out of retirement, mac

Comment

GameHacking.org is now on the second page of Google results for the search, "game hacking". Considering the short time we've had this domain, that's quite impressive. Considering Google's ranking methods, it won't be long before we're the first result.

Comment

Hopefully get more traffic in here, maybe get some people to help push the project forward as well.
                              Spoiler Alert! Click to view...

THE BAD GUY!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X