Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helder
    replied
    here is an updated kaillera.dll with less servers so it goes faster.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Helder; 08-01-2008, 01:16:39 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Lazy Bastard
    replied
    Cool. Now we just need for one staff member to be around to ref the match

Leave a comment:

• Helder
    replied
    sounds good ill be there later tonight too.

Leave a comment:

• VisitntX
    replied
    I can today at night, but I will go to the chat room to set everything up.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I'm in for gaming.

Leave a comment:

• Lazy Bastard
    replied
    Heh, OK. If anyone wants to sign up, this is the last day.

VisitntX, helder: When can you duke it out?

Leave a comment:

• LiquidManZero
    replied
    Sorry about the delay, but here is the emulator package:

RAR: http://tinyurl.com/5e5n2p

7zip: http://tinyurl.com/5jshkh

Leave a comment:

• Lazy Bastard
    replied
    Yeah; I'm not too worried about cheating.

We were going to have a hacking competition, but there just wasn't enough time to plan all the intricacies of such a thing. It will occur next year, however. Please do give your input and ideas on it now.

And, you should sign up. So far, there are only two players, so if you were the last to sign up, you'd be guaranteed at least a free GSHI t-shirt, heh.

Leave a comment:

• Helder
    replied
    In mame you cant cheat online unless all ppl have hacked or cheated roms or someway of cheating,which i dont know of,if one person somehow cheats its only on his mame and not on others,as the games have to be exactlly the same so they sync.I know you cant win by cheating so there isnt gonna be a question about you winning or losing and there will be one more person there to observe.

Leave a comment:

• Pugsy
    replied
    I considered signing up for Bust-a-Move-Again (don't like fighters or sports games) But, I'm in a no-win situation if I win I can pretty much guarantee I will be accused of cheating (thanks for choosing MAME ). A likely outcome would have been that I'd get handed my ar5e being one of the old farts here and generally being rather pants at the 'playing' part of games. Seriously though I don't know if a gaming compo is the best idea - you might have noticed this place is choc full of cheats (can you trust any regular here?).

I personally was hoping for some sort of retro hacking compo.

Leave a comment:

• Lazy Bastard
    replied
    We're working on that at the moment...

Leave a comment:

• Helder
    replied
    Come on we need some more ppl to join,also the emulator rar file should be given out to the ppl who signed up all 1 of them I already have it,so they can get a feel for the games and possible online play.

Leave a comment:

• Lazy Bastard
    replied
    OK, you're added to the roster

Leave a comment:

• VisitntX
    replied
    I'm in for all games too. If nothing extrange happens I will lose, I mean play. Let's see how it feels to play without cheats. :P
    Last edited by VisitntX; 07-19-2008, 08:01:34 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Lazy Bastard
    replied
    To keep the competition on-track, the Gaming Tournament sign-up cut-off date will be the 24th, and the tournament itself will begin on the 26th.

The cut-off date for submissions to the Artwork Contest will be the 12th of August.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X