Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally the site is back up!!!!

What the heck happened?

I'm assuming it had something to do with the 8chan and bitmitigate debacle.
    bitmitigate decided to become the security provider for 8chan because their other one dropped them after the mass shooter incident and because of white nationalists using the site. And in return, Voxility (bitmitigates primary server provider) knocked them offline because they didn't want the backlash associated with them for bitmitigate helping 8chan.
    Gamehacking.org as well as other sites, use bitmitigate as a security provider so when bitmitigate got knocked offline all websites using bitmitigate, such as this one and geckocodes.org, also got knocked offline.

That's my guess, but it could be completely unrelated.
    You can read about the whole thing here: https://www.columbian.com/news/2019/...der-for-8chan/
    Last edited by Dybbles; 08-08-2019, 01:19:39 PM.
    I'm retired from code hacking.
    I do not take requests!

Comment

It really was all about politics. 8chan is garbage and I'm glad they're down but I do also believe in freedom of speech at the same time. Unfortunately, people overreact when it comes to political views and it often winds up hurting or affecting other people not involved which is stupid.
      "Roll The Bones" - Rush
      Patreon.com/nensondubois #nensondubois_

Comment

The next time that this happens, an email needs to be sent out to all 148 active members letting us know what is going on. Don't just have us sitting in the dark like that. 3 days is entirely too long for this forum to be down. My 2 cents worth.
        sigpic
        The Hackmaster
        dlevere's blog

Comment

Originally posted by dlevere View Post
          The next time that this happens, an email needs to be sent out to all 148 active members letting us know what is going on. Don't just have us sitting in the dark like that. 3 days is entirely too long for this forum to be down. My 2 cents worth.
          You can use the GameHacking dot org Discord channel for info anytime that happens. There are lots of us over there, so anytime is a good time to visit.
          The Code Hut: https://codehut.gshi.org/

Comment

This site should not be down because of that this site has nothing to do with the shooting I been making codes left and right and could never get on to list them cause of a shut down we do really need to be notified about this every time this happens

Comment

Oh yeah! This site will OK after few days or month which I got this since June....

The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact the administrator click here.
              Doakan untuk MH370 / Pray for M370

Comment

Working...
              X