World will end on Sept. 23, Christian numerologists claim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World will end on Sept. 23, Christian numerologists claim

A Christian numerologist claims that the world will end next Saturday when a planet will, supposedly, collide with Earth.

According to Christian numerologist David Meade, verses in Luke 21:25 to 26 are the sign that recent events, such as the recent solar eclipse and Hurricane Harvey, are signs of the Apocalypse.

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2017/...sts-claim.html
    The Hackmaster

*roll eyes* i don't believe it!

recent solar eclipse is not bad. no more end of world predictions please. 2012 was fine and safe. yeah remember Mayan? but never happens

Comment

This event he's referring to occurs in the Book of Revelation, chapter 12. That chapter refers to a woman in labor, and upon her head is a crown of twelve stars, and the moon is at her feet, and she is "clothed" with the sun (that is, the sun appears to cross the constellation of Virgo--the "woman" mentioned in the Bible). However, this selfsame event has already taken place FOUR other times in just the last 1000 years. (the years 1056, 1293, 1482 and 1843). So, don't get your hopes up, doomsayers. The world will NOT end in just a few days.
      Tempus fugit, ergo, carpe diem.

Time flies, therefore, seize the day.

Comment

David Meade, who claimed the world is ending Saturday when a mysterious planet collides with Earth, is now backtracking on the calamitous claim.

Doomsday is not on Saturday after all, writer says after predicting end of the world O_o
        The Hackmaster

Comment

Oops, guess I missed "the end of the world" yet again.... the last time was supposed to be in 2012? lol
          Video Game Chat

Comment

Seriously...this David Meade fellow needs to be taken away in a straitjacket by men in white coats...preferably to a rubber room where worms come to drive him crazy, because he "was crazy once. That's why they locked me up in a rubber room and THEN the worms came. They drove me crazy, because I was crazy once, that's why they locked me up in a rubber room..."
            Tempus fugit, ergo, carpe diem.

Time flies, therefore, seize the day.

Comment

Working...
            X