Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vita release: h-encore Easy Update Server (3.65)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vita release: h-encore Easy Update Server (3.65)

Disclaimer: This process involves changing your DNS. Use at your own risk. If you are concerned for security reasons, remember that it is also possible to install the firmware by getting firmware 3.65 (e.g. here and installing it offline from a Vita card.

From emiyl:
    If you’ve recently bought a Vita that arrived on an unhackable firmware version, you will now be able to easily update to version 3.65, no PC required.

Some of you may remember that Plailect made a similar DNS for the guide back in 2018, which died in around 2019 – this should hopefully fill the gap that it left. Now if you have a Vita that arrives on 3.63 or below, you can just update to 3.65 directly, instead of updating to 3.73 and then downgrading again.

Until I fix it, you won’t be able to access the rest of the Internet while the DNS server is applied. Once you’ve updated, make sure to remove it again if you want to keep using the internet.

I’ve just finished setting this server up, and it's now 5 am, so let me know if there are any issues I’ve made in my tiredness lol. Thanks

– emiyl
    How to upgrade your PS Vita to 3.65 with DNS

Section I: Prep Work
    • Launch the Settings application
    • Navigate to Network > Wi-Fi Settings
    • Select your current connection
    • Select “Advanced Settings”
    • Set “DNS Settings” to “Manual”
    • Set “Primary DNS” to 18.119.15.21
    • Leave “Secondary DNS” blank
    • Ensure “Proxy Server” is set to “Do Not Use”
    • Return to the main Settings menu

Section II: Updating to 3.65
    • Navigate to System Update > Update Using Wi-Fi
    • Ensure the update message “Version 3.65 (emiyl)” is displayed
    • Follow the prompts to update your device to 3.65

You can then proceed to Hack your 3.65 Vita using h-encore.

Source: Reddit

Source
    The Hackmaster

Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our.Nft games

Comment

I will always appreciate all you have done. Nft games are good, but I want to try bookmaker https://winnercivi.com/. I see they offer over 55 sports and 1000 bets daily. Here you will find lucrative Asian handicaps, multi-live wagers, bet builder, fast cash out, betting exchange, live-streaming, and other features. So, I want to know your opinion about that place. Thank you for any comments.

Comment

I enjoyed reading your webpage. This was a fantastic resource for me. It was incredible. smash karts This was a very fun piece.

Comment

Working...
        X