Halo MCC's mod tools update breaks current mods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halo MCC's mod tools update breaks current mods

The much-anticipated full mod support for Halo: The Master Chief Collection was revealed last weekend and released on June 23rd as part of the game’s Season 7 update – but unfortunately, players are discovering that developer 343 Industries broke many currently available mods in the process.

As usual with modders, if they find a way to access a game the mere lack of tools or official mod support won’t stop them – as evidenced by the 43 pages of Halo: The Master Chief Collection mods already available over at NexusMods.com. These were mostly created before the proper mod tools went live this week, and there are some truly amazing or bizarre creations in there – including a giant, flying, fire-breathing rat.

However, a quick browse of the mods shows that a lot of them are now unplayable thanks to recent Halo MCC updates, especially the Season 7 update with mod tools, ironically.

Recently broken mods include a campaign mission where the player controls a Covenant grunt, the ability to spawn AI marines in Firefight mode, and this complete overhaul of Halo Reach to make it more like Halo Infinite.

MORE
    The Hackmaster

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me.Nft games

Comment

We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up. Great work.fortnite gir

Comment

I high appreciate this post. It’s hard to find the good from the bad sometimes, but I think you’ve nailed it! would you mind updating your blog with more information? remote it support for businesses

Comment

It is a fantastic post – immense clear and easy to understand. I am also holding out for the sharks too that made me laugh. texto a voz

Comment

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. human hair wig

Comment

Working...
            X