GTA 5 Godzilla mod lets you rampage with atomic breath

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTA 5 Godzilla mod lets you rampage with atomic breath

A new Grand Theft Auto 5 mod lets players transform into Godzilla and rampage across San Andreas.

JulioNIB, a notorious modder who has created many popular mods in the past, is in the process of making the Ultimate Godzilla mod.

A preview of the mod was posted on the TK Rebirth YouTube channel showcasing the beast in action.

Although you can't destroy and demolish buildings, you can still obliterate vehicles and use the atomic breath to strike down planes and police helicopters and just create havoc in the middle of Los Santos.

The mod is still in early development, so it will be interesting to see what other features JulioNIB plans to add before the release.

Source
    The Hackmaster

This mod is pure insanity! I played it for a couple of days, and I think it's one of the most stunning and exciting mods ever built for Grand Theft Auto V. Besides that, I've played many other mods like Iron Man, GTA Realism, Hulk, Just Cause 2 Eject + Parachute Thrusters, and Just Cause two grappling hook mod. They are all great, but the Godzilla one made me scream like a six-year-old girl when she sees her favorite K-pop singer. I'm also playing gta 5 for smartphones, and I've tried some mods for that one as well. What surprised me the most, the mods on the mobile version are similar to the PC ones, and they have all the same features.
    Last edited by Kensuke; 11-01-2021, 10:41:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X