PS5 can now play Skyrim at 60 FPS thanks to new mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PS5 can now play Skyrim at 60 FPS thanks to new mod

If you like what you see, all you need do to activate 60 fps on PS5 is download and enable the mod via Skyrim's in-game mod menu, then either boot up an existing save or start a new game.

It's worth noting that the mod is available on PlayStation 4 and PS4 Pro too, although performance improvements will obviously vary by machine.

https://bethesda.net/en/mods/skyrim/mod-detail/4193693

Source
    The Hackmaster

The modding community has created some fantastic level editing tools that allow players to create entirely new content in the Elder Scrolls game universe. With these new tools, the modding community has grown to a point where it makes content for all types of users, including console gamers. Skyrim can now be played at 60 frames per second on the Xbox One with just a few changes. You can try this fps tester to be sure that your device will run this game. I always use it, and also, there are some settings you can make to have a higher FPS.
    Last edited by JoannePullman; 09-03-2021, 08:47:25 AM.

Comment

Hey, In need of electrician in my area just look out to Emergency Electrician for all electric needs

Comment

bigcommerce quickbooks integration

Comment

Originally posted by JoannePullman View Post
          The modding community has created some fantastic level editing tools that allow players to create entirely new content in the Elder Scrolls game universe. With these new tools, the modding community has grown to a point where it makes content for all types of users, including console gamers. Skyrim can now be played at 60 frames per second on the Xbox One with just a few changes. You can try this pixel circle to be sure that your device will run this game. I always use it, and also, there are some settings you can make to have a higher FPS.
          Thank you for sharing a great comment I love it.

Comment

Hi, I am a fully qualified electrician working for 247 Electric as an call out emergency electrician available for all electrical problems day or night 24/7.

Comment

Originally posted by dlevere View Post
              If you like what you see, all you need do to activate 60 fps on PS5 is download and enable the mod via Skyrim's in-game mod menu, then either boot up an existing save or start a new game.

It's worth noting that the mod is available on PlayStation 4 and PS4 Pro too, although performance improvements will obviously vary by machine.

https://bethesda.net/en/mods/skyrim/mod-detail/4193693

Source
              Cool, I'll have to check it out.

Comment

Working...
              X