CSGO Cheaters trolled by fake cheat software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSGO Cheaters trolled by fake cheat software

ScriptKid created a fake cheat software for CSGO that would backfire on the people who downloaded it.

SOURCE CODE (fake cheat software)
    C# Windows Forms App

https://gitlab.com/scriptkid
    The Hackmaster

ScriptKid created a fake cheat software for CSGO that would backfire on the people who downloaded it.

Enjoy watching cheaters getting trolled by v2 of his bait software.

The Hackmaster

Comment

NadeKing's video:

The Hackmaster

Comment

I'm a regular Counter-Strike player and I hate cheaters so much. I have bought the prime version of the game hoping that I would encounter cheaters but I keep seeing cheaters on my servers. However, I encounter a lot fewer cheaters now that I have the prime version. I used to see cheaters in almost every game when I was a nonprime player. I suggest you get some money and buy the prime version if you don't like cheaters, and if you don't have the money, you could sell the CS: GO skins that you have.
        Last edited by ChenDirit; 06-20-2021, 10:06:26 PM.

Comment

You have to change your text color. You can't type with black text on a black background, it won't show up.
          The Hackmaster

Comment

I hope cheaters will disappear from cs go forever. I've been playing cs go for about 8 years now. And cheaters constantly pursue me; I have a prime status, but I still often come across as cheaters. I am thrilled that there are no cheaters on faceit, just like on the pro stage. Of course, there were cases when pro-players used cheats, but they are not enough. I love watching globalcsgo tournaments. Especially ESL, my favorite command is Navi. I love watching the game by Simple. He is a real genius; his shooting is divine. I hope that I will be able to become an esports player one day. Then, people will look at me and learn.
            Last edited by lashawnver; 06-17-2021, 05:42:21 PM.

Comment

I have never understood people who cheat in cs go. Is there really any profit in this? It's a completely stupid way to get anything. I am sure that many people would rather honestly play a free game and get skins for collection or sale. For example, I even did dota2 trade. Surprisingly, this game also has a large community still.

Comment

Oh, hello, lashawnver, I love watching different csgo tournaments too, I always do it when I have some free time or at least I check the scores.

Comment

Oh, and where do you usually check this information? I used to love watching various cs go tournaments on https://tips.gg/csgo/tournaments/ but now I'm looking for something new so I will be happy to hear your recommendations here as well. That website is a nice one but I still would like to try something else. Thanks in advance.
                  Last edited by selena; 12-06-2021, 12:45:31 PM.

Comment

I hate scams. These are people who constantly interfere with everyone. Why can't they just calm down? They especially annoyed me when I tried to sell my cs go skins. By the way, if you wonder how to sell csgo skins try this site. This is a really proven service, as opposed to the scams that I almost used. It's good that I checked the reviews on time.

Comment

Am I actually the only one that thinks this is something extraordinary. I don't really understand the concept of cheats. Why would you use cheats to evolve in a game? I understand it is easier to win using them, but what kinda gamer are you then? Because you can not claim the things, you get by cheating. I've spent years developing myself the best qualities to win more and get more skins and items. When I trade CSGO skins, I know I deserve to get them and get money for them. You can't really do the same if you cheat.
                      Last edited by Tyricores; 01-17-2022, 10:54:41 AM.

Comment

I'm using the official version with a license fee, it's working fine

Comment

Originally posted by dlevere View Post

SOURCE CODE (fake cheat software)
                          C# Windows Forms App

https://gitlab.com/scriptkid
                          http://doramasmp4.ec/

Comment

Working...
                          X