14 Year Old Prodigy Programmer Dreams In Code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 14 Year Old Prodigy Programmer Dreams In Code

14 year old programmer and software developer Santiago Gonzalez might just be the next Steve Jobs. He already has 15 iOS apps to his name and dreams of designing for Apple. At age 12, Santiago became a full-time college student and is on track to earn his bachelor's degree in computer science and electrical engineering by age 16. By 17, when most teenagers are excited to just have their driver's license, Santiago will have his masters degree.

A self-professed computer nerd, Santiago is fluent in a dozen different programming languages and thousands of people have downloaded his apps for the Mac, iPhone and iPad.

Learn how Santiago's parents overcame a rigid school system that left their son intellectually stifled and depressed and instead followed an unconventional pathway to nurture his incredible gifts. Santiago's story is truly inspiring and his family's experience provides a powerful model for parents of exceptionally gifted children.

PRODIGIES is a bi-weekly series showcasing the youngest and brightest as they challenge themselves to reach new heights and the stories behind them.

The Hackmaster

I'm writing an admissions essay for college, what's the best topic to choose?

Comment

Above all, it should reflect the three main attributes that an employee must possess: education, productivity, and limitless skills. The goal of a resume style is to get a specific job and structured information about a person's career history. While you're still a student, you should learn how to properly write a CV. In general, I go to https://writinguniverse.com/classifi...-essay-topics/ to find classification essay themes. It also has thorough writing tutorials, free sample essays, new topic suggestions, style guidelines, citation tips, and learning suggestions.

Comment

There's a reason games like Spades, Hearts, and Bridge were created. People enjoy playing a competitive game in which they must be able to read people, know some basic odds, and have a bit of luck thrown in, but they also want it to be enjoyable. Spades card game is both fun and competitive. It is free to play with your friends.

Comment

A Certified Ethical Hacker is a talented expert who comprehends and realizes what to look like for shortcomings and weaknesses in target frameworks and utilizations similar information and devices as a malignant programmer, however in a legal and real way to survey the security stance of an objective system(s). The CEH accreditation guarantees people in the particular organization security discipline of Ethical Hacking from a merchant nonpartisan point of view.

Source : Ethical Hacking Course in Pune

Comment

Fireboy and watergirl adventure games attract young customers who want to take on many challenges. Games with many levels and mysteries often attract players. Examples include fireboy and watergirl. In this game two players must work together to collect items and unlock new doors. There are 6 series in all, and players get to experience many different maps with different features.

Comment

Hello, this is Marilyn K from the US. I want to become a copy of Santiago Gonzalez because I love coding and programming that is why I worked on fitnestofficial for my upcoming project. If anyone has any queries regarding coding you can contact me.

Comment

Thank you for sharing your knowledge; it is quite beneficial to me and many others. I'll be back to read your fresh blogs on a regular basis. Please keep up the good work!
                among us

Comment

This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free.
                  Apple Headphones

Comment

I started coding when I was 14. I chose C++ and studied whenever I could in school and after school. I started by building games from scratch. I later went to University at 16 years old through KAMS at Fort Hays State University. I'm now 18 with 2 years of University credit. I have an internship which pays me $20/hr as a Software Engineer Intern and I have 3 semesters left to complete my BS in CSCI.
                    cheap implants for seniors

Comment

14 year old programmer and software developer Santiago Gonzalez might just be the next Steve Jobs. He already has 15 iOS apps to his name and dreams of designing for Apple. At age 12, Santiago became a full-time college student and is on track to earn his bachelor's degree in computer science and engineering from Stanford University. karaoke amplifier
                      He started programming at age 9 with Commodore 64 at home, adding Commodore 128 computers at school for his autistic older brother who was interested in game development. In 2010 he moved on to a Macbook Air so he could code for the game jam that year and was inspired by iOS app design.
                      Now he is working as a web developer for startups, remaking Android apps to run on Macs, writing his own games (Kid Icarus: Uprising) and spending time making music (he is one half of the indie band Sundress). With no formal education in programming or computer science he knew that it was important that he learn this skill so that he could be a good programmer when he grew up.

Comment

I hope I was that kind of a genius when I was a kid. best fence has years of experience and can be trusted to deliver the best results every time.

Comment

Working...
                        X