A few small updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few small updates

Ok, so I did some stuff today. The export scripts are functional. I fixed a bug in Saturn's gameshark device, and I also fixed a bug in GBA's ARM device that wasn't converting rom patches correctly.

Another update is that Master codes are listed at the top of the code list now.
    Please put all complaints in writing and submit them here.

Above link not working? Try here.

Hey rimsky. Is there any you could add the following feature?

You know those games that have code categories? Is there any way to just click on the category to drop down the list of codes instead of clicking that incredibly small arrow to the right, the one I always miss and hit the "X" instead?

Comment

Sure. Titles expand groups and codes now.
      Please put all complaints in writing and submit them here.

Above link not working? Try here.

Comment

In NEC Turbo Grafx cd I tried adding codes and they are not showing up
        Current Ongoing Projects :.
        Hacking Turbo Grafx 16 & CD Games and MSX

Comment

http://gamehacking.org/?game=69092

Shows 16 codes in DB but when you open it there is only 4 blank Groups. Simple View does show them for some reason.

Originally posted by GameMasterZer0 View Post
          In NEC Turbo Grafx cd I tried adding codes and they are not showing up
          I had a similar issue some time ago before the move but I'm sure rimsky will fix it soon and Fanat has had the same issue:
          Originally posted by FANAT
          Hi, Helder My codes are not added to the database. I add them but they do not appear there
          Spoiler Alert! Click to view...

THE BAD GUY!!!!!!

Comment

Thanks! That was quick!

Comment

Originally posted by rimsky82 View Post
              Ok, so I did some stuff today. The export scripts are functional. I fixed a bug in Saturn's gameshark device, and I also fixed a bug in GBA's ARM device that wasn't converting rom patches correctly.

Another update is that Master codes are listed at the top of the code list now.
              http://doramascoreanos.me/

Comment

Working...
              X