The Announcements forum has been retired

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Announcements forum has been retired

With the advent of the Hacking Scene News and GameHacking.org Updates forums, the Announcements forum has little use aside from mentioning birthdays and other events, and users letting other users know about their new sites. These remaining discussion types can simply be moved to the Lounge, hence after talking it over with other staff members, all threads from the Announcements forum have been moved to the Lounge, and the Announcements forum is no more. Please use the Lounge for all your personal announcement needs, and as always, happy hacking
    I may be lazy, but I can...zzzZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZ...

I see. The Lounge will be the good discussion for hacking games.
    Keep Smile + Let's be together !! + Magical Glasses + Cowabunga + Superhero + Maximum Carnage

Comment

No...hacking discussion can occur in the hacking-related forums.
      I may be lazy, but I can...zzzZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZ...

Comment

Originally posted by Lazy Bastard View Post
        With the advent of the Hacking Scene News and GameHacking.org Updates forums, the Announcements forum has little use aside from mentioning birthdays and other events, and users letting other users know about their new sites. These remaining discussion types can simply be moved to the Lounge, hence after talking it over with other staff members, all threads from the Announcements forum have been moved to the Lounge, and the Announcements forum is no more. Please use the Lounge for all your personal announcement needs, and as always, happy hacking
        http://elcomercio.cc/

Comment

Working...
        X