Code Submission and Hacker Status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Code Submission and Hacker Status

I've been noticing a lot of activity lately, especially with users filling code requests. It's exciting to see code hackers come out of the fold and making some new codes for our favorite games!

I want to remind everyone that our website is an interactive database, and anyone with a Hacker status can add their own codes for any game. With our database being used for more and more applications and projects, it's important that we stay the top site for delivering the best codes for all of these platforms. You'll be able to add codes, fill requests, and edit your own codes at any time.

So how can you get this status? Just stop in our Discord server, or our forums, and ask! You'll be adding your own codes in no time.
    Check out the GameHacking.org community on Discord - hang out with 505 other members and enjoy free voice and text chat.
    Please put all complaints in writing and submit them here.

Above link not working? Try here.

Bro i can't share some codes bcuz i don't have space in Address and Ram pls help me

Comment

Racing sport is wonderful and very interesting. Do you want to know about this topic? Then here's my recommendation - https://belgian-grand-prix.com/.

Comment

can i request codes for Game Gear Double Dragon? Hit Anywhere, Invincible, One Hit Kills. these codes were on the old site. THANKS!

Comment

Originally posted by TheGamePlayer View Post
          can i request codes for Game Gear Double Dragon? Hit Anywhere, Invincible, One Hit Kills. these codes were on the old site. THANKS!
          https://i.ibb.co/NTpStbR/Screenshot-...-22-131747.png

https://gamehacking.org/game/17992
          Last edited by Welohabi; 09-22-2020, 01:23:51 PM.
          Help me earn space. https://db.tt/2H7prurb2d www.mediafire.com/?renl53g

Comment

thank you very much!
            Last edited by TheGamePlayer; 09-22-2020, 06:24:04 PM.

Comment

I've got a couple Pokémon codes I've made for GBA Gameshark SP, including new "fast hatching" egg codes, since the official ones appear not to work in FRLG. I am allergic to discord (it's a memory hog and performance slug on my old machine). Is this the right place to ask for the "hacker" status?

BTW, tried to change my profile pic and got a PHP error stating that "exec()" was disabled. I've tried Mozilla (Firefox) and Chromium, not that it'd matter when it's a server-side problem.
              Last edited by wyatt8740; 11-02-2020, 01:16:46 PM.

Comment

I see many raw codes. I want advice on how to put them in mesen.

Comment

Greetings,

It took me a little while to figure out how to enter the "RAW" codes into MESSEN, but I did figure it out. In the window where you enter your cheats, towards the bottom you will see the word "Custom." Check that box and leave the box for "Memory" checked as well. Above the word memory is the word "Address" and to the right of it there is a box with a '0' in it. With the RAW codes there are 4 digits before the ':" (colon) and 2 digits after it. Enter the 4 digits into the Address box that has the zero in it and the 2 digits after the colon go in the small box labeled "New Value" which is right below. For example, lets take the Mega Man 6 RAW code "Have the Rush Jet Pack Adapter. The RAW code is: 0695:01. The "0695" goes in the Address box and the "01" goes in the "New Value" box. Save the code and you should be good to go. I hope that this has been of some assistance.

Comment

I'm hoping to get the ability to submit codes. I recently made one for Prime Trilogy and since geckocodes is dead, this is the new best place.

Comment

I request the Hacker status as I have extensive knowledge of codes on several systems and would like to start submitting them on here for everyone to use.

Comment

Hi, can i have the hacker statut ? i have made à lot of codes for the wiird Web site. Some ps3. Thanks in avance.

Comment

Is PS5 there?

Comment

Can I have hacker status
                            I have been a cheat hacker for more than 20 years
                            I am not that good with forums and socializing, I believe I added two or so cheats on the forum.
                            I just like to search for new codes with exact values through asm and stuff, and add them in the website in my spare time.
                            thanks.

Comment

convert PAR into GG format is not hacking btw
                              lee4 Does Not Accept Codes Requests !
                              When lee4 asks a question it does not mean lee4 will look at your game
                              *How to create and use SegaCD codes >click here<*
                              >)

Comment

Working...
                              X