• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lee4 View Post
    convert PAR into GG format is not hacking btw
    https://gamehacking.org/vb/forum/vid...panese-version

Comment

I'd like to be added to the website as a Code Creator. I will be getting a USB Gecko and I have some general knowledge about Gecko Codetypes. Also, I made several Gecko codes for Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness and have made numerous hacks for other games of other systems. Here's a pastebin of the codes I made for Pokemon XD: https://pastebin.com/TcMcmGWG

I can guarantee these codes at least work for Dolphin.

You'll also see that I have Code Creator Status on bullywiihacks.forumotion.com
      Last edited by Reclaimer Shawn; 08-10-2021, 05:39:06 AM.

Comment

Hackers are very different from ordinary people. They are primarily motivated by money, with minimal regard for personal boundaries or other people. They have been known to go on long wild larks, using new techniques and languages to break into computer systems and networks for profit. I wanted to learn more about their work and started to look online. I began to study this, the I tried to rent a hacker because I needed this service asap. I was happy to receive all the information I needed.

Comment

Hello, I was wondering if I could get hacker status to post codes.

Over 20 years ago I submitted some GameShark codes to a different website that I see have made it's way here. The codes are under a very old email of mine ([email protected]) and are for the PSX game Intellivision Classics.

I got the bug to try my hand at PSX GameShark hacking again and tonight made another simple code that I'd like to submit. Hopefully there will be more PSX codes from me in the future as well.

Comment

https://gamehacking.org/vb/forum/vid...hudson-bee-nes

Comment

Hi there, I’m here to request hacker permission on the website
              The Fortune Street/Boom Street community has made so many hacking advancements but the page is so disappointingly barren
              I want to share and preserve all the codes
              Last edited by MysticMismagius; 04-07-2022, 09:30:44 AM.

Comment

I have a correction on raw code on Player1 in Sega Genesis game: World Cup Italia 90 (Europe). I used a wrong code. I edited the code on my Matsu Player and this one appear functional. A lot of trial and error happened and this one is correct.
                ​​​​​​.
                P1 score modifier (Raw)
                FFF01D:00??
                ​​​​​​.
                P2/CPU score modifier (Raw)
                FFF01C:00??

Comment

I've been by a couple of names but the two I've been known for are Jsouthpark and Wiitendo. I've made many codes for the switch under Wiitendo and many under Jsouthpark for the GameCube. I'd like hacker status so that I can add my codes to here. I know my Legends of Wrestling for the GameCube aren't available here and it would be nice to have them here. I've done some for Bionicle Heroes for the GameCube as well along with a lot of codes for Lego games on the Switch. I even have some hacking tutorials that I can post here if you guys would like them.

Comment

Can you upload the demo time freeze cheat for the Japanese version of the Gamecube Sonic Gems Collection via Cheat Engine or something like that? I'm the worst at following tutorials and am horrible at crunching numbers for cheats.
                    Last edited by Pete Arch; 05-24-2022, 02:37:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X