Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GameHacking.org 20th Anniversary - Contests?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GameHacking.org 20th Anniversary - Contests?

GameHacking.org will reach its 20th birthday on July 15th.

On previous milestone anniversaries, we've had three-part Hacking/Gaming/Artwork contests with prizes to celebrate (and winning artwork was usually displayed on the next run of GameHacking.org t-shirts).

​​​​​​Before standing up contests, we'd like to get an idea of interest levels for them (or other ideas altogether).

Let us know what types of contests you'd be interested in, or vote for Other and respond to this thread if you have another idea. If you'd like to participate in multiple contests, choose the one you'd be most interested in.

Happy hacking
    Hacking
    73.68%
    Gaming
    5.26%
    Artwork
    15.79%
    Other
    5.26%
    I may be lazy, but I can...zzzZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZ...

Didn't know there were GH.org t-shirts before. Will have to keep my eyes peeled.
    The Code Hut: https://codehut.gshi.org/

Comment

Given the fairly small interest in contests this year (and also my laziness to spread the news around on other sites, combined with my only getting around to talking about this a few days before the anniversary), I think we'll do something else this year for the anniversary.

I'll think on it and talk with GH staff.

Thanks to those who voted, and stay tuned.

Comment

Dang I would wear the T-shirt like a mother fucker!

Comment

This is probably going to be postponed until the 25th anniversary, and next time I'll do what I did in previous years and spread the word at all the other game-hacking-related sites a month or so in advance. This will also give me time to decide on prizes and set aside the cash to buy them

Comment

Working...
          X