X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rimsky82
    started a topic Code Request System

Code Request System

I realized tonight the code request system, or at least the submission part, was broken. I may have been made aware in the past, however for some reason or another I didn't remember. Anyway, it's fixed, so you can request codes again from the game's page. And those of us that sometimes need an idea of what to hack can check out the requests page.

• rimsky82
    replied
    core
    You can post in the forums, and just mention that it satisfies a request and someone can add it for you. To do so yourself, you'd need to be granted hacker status on the site, which is typically given to those who hack somewhat frequently.

Leave a comment:

• core
    replied
    Originally posted by rimsky82 View Post
    This is a post announcing something about the code request system. It is not a thread to post requests. You can use the system for that, or post in a thread meant for requests.
    I have some codes to answer the request code system, how to answer the request ?
    what i must post the code in forum or there are other ways, please..

Leave a comment:

• rimsky82
    replied
    This is a post announcing something about the code request system. It is not a thread to post requests. You can use the system for that, or post in a thread meant for requests.

Leave a comment:

• Breakerbeetle
    replied
    Anyone?

Leave a comment:

• Breakerbeetle
    replied
    It would make a dream come true for me if someone would help ease some frustration by doing so

Leave a comment:

• Breakerbeetle
    replied
    Anyone at all?

Leave a comment:

• Breakerbeetle
    replied
    I'm looking for a 99 ofo all medabots parts code in action Replay MAX for medabots infinity

Leave a comment:

• Breakerbeetle
    replied
    Can anyone help me with mine?

Leave a comment:

• Gnoor
    replied
    Originally posted by lee4 View Post
    best to also post it on forum too
    Thanks for the tip. Was unaware of this.

Leave a comment:

• lee4
    replied
    best to also post it on forum too
    Last edited by lee4; 07-28-2018, 01:40:21 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Gnoor
    replied
    How long do the requests get processed? Or is it the case of when you have the time?

Leave a comment:

• Breakerbeetle
    replied
    Just wanted to to know if anyone was available not sure where to go for ar max help

Leave a comment:

• Breakerbeetle
    replied
    Any gc code makers here?

Leave a comment:

• terpsfan101
    replied
    No problem GameDre . We all get carried away from time to time. Thanks for cleaning up his requests rimsky82 .

Leave a comment:

Working...
X