Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone at all?

Comment

It would make a dream come true for me if someone would help ease some frustration by doing so

Comment

Anyone?

Comment

This is a post announcing something about the code request system. It is not a thread to post requests. You can use the system for that, or post in a thread meant for requests.
          Please put all complaints in writing and submit them here.

Above link not working? Try here.

Comment

Originally posted by rimsky82 View Post
            This is a post announcing something about the code request system. It is not a thread to post requests. You can use the system for that, or post in a thread meant for requests.
            I have some codes to answer the request code system, how to answer the request ?
            what i must post the code in forum or there are other ways, please..

Comment

core
              You can post in the forums, and just mention that it satisfies a request and someone can add it for you. To do so yourself, you'd need to be granted hacker status on the site, which is typically given to those who hack somewhat frequently.
              Please put all complaints in writing and submit them here.

Above link not working? Try here.

Comment

Is there a way we can set it up to sort by system or game?

Comment

Hey can somebody help me get some working cheats for metroid prime 2 echos and twilight princess both gamecube through nintendont and USB loader gx can't find the codes I really want for those games if somebody could help me that would be great

Comment

Ahoj. Nemysl?m si, že je to pro lidi tajemstv? a měli by b?t připraveni na cokoli, včetně depresivn?ch poruch, kter? se mohou časem vyvinout, a zaž?vac?ch pot?ž?. V tomto př?padě doporučuji použ?t tento n?stroj Klikněte zde, kter? již mnoh?m pomohl.

Comment

Can you upload the cheat that freezes the time limit for the Sonic Games in the Museum for the Japanese version of the Gamecube Sonic Gems Collection? There is only one for the US version, I also requested it for the Japanese version of Sonic Gems Collection on the GameHacking site. Asked everywhere but I just seem to find that code, sorry for spamming.

Comment

Thank you for sharing this valuable knowledge. I've been struggling to come up with many questions on this subject. I'll stand by your side! play build now gg free

Comment

Hi, It's been a while since I have posted a thread on the Gamehacking.org forum site asking for a cheat but I can no longer see an option which allows me to start a new post under "Retro Hacking", in other words I can only read but not request.
                          Can an Admin explain why to me please, sorry for posting here but the site won't even allow me to ask an admin a question.

The new cheat I would like is an "invincy to all enemies" Gameshark code for the PS1 game Tempest X3 (PAL version:SLES-00316), can anyone help?
                          Last edited by Zeusdaz; 07-05-2022, 08:12:49 AM.
                          https://www.youtube.com/user/ZEUSDAZ

Comment

What's wrong with the site? I can't make a new topic and the only thread that let's me reply is this one.

Comment

i need action replay for tom clans`y ghost recon shadow wars infinite movement infinite command points a infinite ammo grande missile etc a infinite upgrade points to upgrade my characters at the beginning of the game with every powerful weapons in mission 1 usa version for nintendo 3ds i forgot this a infinite power points
                              Last edited by ZEROTT; 07-16-2022, 11:28:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ZEROTT View Post
                                i need action replay for tom clans`y ghost recon shadow wars infinite movement infinite command points a infinite ammo grande missile etc a infinite upgrade points to upgrade my characters at the beginning of the game with every powerful weapons in mission 1 usa version for nintendo 3ds i forgot this a infinite power points
                                Everyone's moved over to the discord channel. Ask over there and they should be able to help.

Comment

Working...
                                X