Code Request System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Code Request System

I realized tonight the code request system, or at least the submission part, was broken. I may have been made aware in the past, however for some reason or another I didn't remember. Anyway, it's fixed, so you can request codes again from the game's page. And those of us that sometimes need an idea of what to hack can check out the requests page.
    Please put all complaints in writing and submit them here.

Above link not working? Try here.

Ay, I accidentaly made a dupe request for NBA Showtime for the Dreamcast concerning Team 1 Never Misses a Shot.

Can someone remove the duplicate request please?

Comment

Originally posted by GameDre View Post
      Ay, I accidentaly made a dupe request for NBA Showtime for the Dreamcast concerning Team 1 Never Misses a Shot.

Can someone remove the duplicate request please?
      I'm tempted to delete all of them GameDre . The purpose of the request system is to post a few codes that you would really like to have done, not post page upon page of every code you want.

Comment

Yeah, I kinda acted like a kid in a candy store when the Request Section got fixed. You don't know what be going through my mind at times. LOL

Sorry about that, but I had a whole lot of requests on my mind. I'll be more careful next time I post a request.

Comment

I half expected opening the flood gate would cause a flood. I don't really mind as long as they are good requests, but terps has a point about having some sensibility and not overdoing things.

Comment

GameDre
            I took the liberty of combining all of your codes with team/player modifiers, it doesn't look quite as bad. Let's see if you get a response from any of those.

Comment

Originally posted by rimsky82 View Post
              GameDre
              I took the liberty of combining all of your codes with team/player modifiers, it doesn't look quite as bad. Let's see if you get a response from any of those.
              Just refreshed the Requests page, thanks for combining those requests.

Now comes the Hard Part: Waiting

Comment

No problem GameDre . We all get carried away from time to time. Thanks for cleaning up his requests rimsky82 .

Comment

Any gc code makers here?

Comment

Just wanted to to know if anyone was available not sure where to go for ar max help

Comment

How long do the requests get processed? Or is it the case of when you have the time?

Comment

best to also post it on forum too
                        Last edited by lee4; 07-28-2018, 01:40:21 PM.
                        lee4 Does Not Accept Codes Requests !
                        When lee4 asks a question it does not mean lee4 will look at your game
                        *How to create and use SegaCD codes >click here<*
                        >)

Comment

Originally posted by lee4 View Post
                          best to also post it on forum too
                          Thanks for the tip. Was unaware of this.

Comment

Can anyone help me with mine?

Comment

I'm looking for a 99 ofo all medabots parts code in action Replay MAX for medabots infinity

Comment

Working...
                              X