Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GameDre
    replied
    Yeah, I kinda acted like a kid in a candy store when the Request Section got fixed. You don't know what be going through my mind at times. LOL

Sorry about that, but I had a whole lot of requests on my mind. I'll be more careful next time I post a request.

Leave a comment:

• terpsfan101
    replied
    Originally posted by GameDre View Post
    Ay, I accidentaly made a dupe request for NBA Showtime for the Dreamcast concerning Team 1 Never Misses a Shot.

Can someone remove the duplicate request please?
    I'm tempted to delete all of them GameDre . The purpose of the request system is to post a few codes that you would really like to have done, not post page upon page of every code you want.

Leave a comment:

• GameDre
    replied
    Ay, I accidentaly made a dupe request for NBA Showtime for the Dreamcast concerning Team 1 Never Misses a Shot.

Can someone remove the duplicate request please?

Leave a comment:

• rimsky82
    started a topic Code Request System

Code Request System

I realized tonight the code request system, or at least the submission part, was broken. I may have been made aware in the past, however for some reason or another I didn't remember. Anyway, it's fixed, so you can request codes again from the game's page. And those of us that sometimes need an idea of what to hack can check out the requests page.
Working...
X