Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• terpsfan101
    replied
    No problem GameDre . We all get carried away from time to time. Thanks for cleaning up his requests rimsky82 .

Leave a comment:

• GameDre
    replied
    Originally posted by rimsky82 View Post
    GameDre
    I took the liberty of combining all of your codes with team/player modifiers, it doesn't look quite as bad. Let's see if you get a response from any of those.
    Just refreshed the Requests page, thanks for combining those requests.

Now comes the Hard Part: Waiting

Leave a comment:

• rimsky82
    replied
    GameDre
    I took the liberty of combining all of your codes with team/player modifiers, it doesn't look quite as bad. Let's see if you get a response from any of those.

Leave a comment:

• rimsky82
    replied
    I half expected opening the flood gate would cause a flood. I don't really mind as long as they are good requests, but terps has a point about having some sensibility and not overdoing things.

Leave a comment:

• GameDre
    replied
    Yeah, I kinda acted like a kid in a candy store when the Request Section got fixed. You don't know what be going through my mind at times. LOL

Sorry about that, but I had a whole lot of requests on my mind. I'll be more careful next time I post a request.

Leave a comment:

• terpsfan101
    replied
    Originally posted by GameDre View Post
    Ay, I accidentaly made a dupe request for NBA Showtime for the Dreamcast concerning Team 1 Never Misses a Shot.

Can someone remove the duplicate request please?
    I'm tempted to delete all of them GameDre . The purpose of the request system is to post a few codes that you would really like to have done, not post page upon page of every code you want.

Leave a comment:

• GameDre
    replied
    Ay, I accidentaly made a dupe request for NBA Showtime for the Dreamcast concerning Team 1 Never Misses a Shot.

Can someone remove the duplicate request please?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X