GameHacking.org Discord chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GameHacking.org Discord chat

I forgot to mention it, but for those who don't know yet, GameHacking.org now uses Discord for chat. We also still support IRC, and our IRC channel and Discord main channel are connected via a pair of bots that share chat between the channels. In any case, Discord is the preferred chat medium, and we may in the near future discontinue our IRC channel.

If you haven't tried Discord yet, you definitely should. It's a much more multi-platform-capable system, and you can seamlessly switch between mobile, web, and desktop app, without worry about log configuration and missing conversations in the channel forever

We hope to see you there.
    I may be lazy, but I can...zzzZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZ...

Do I have to add a bunch of stuff, like enabling Java?
    The Hackmaster

Comment

I dunno, I'm too lazy to check. Give it a shot and find out.
      I may be lazy, but I can...zzzZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZ...

Comment

O.K.
        The Hackmaster

Comment

How To Start Discord Minimized
          The Hackmaster

Comment

CSR Activities in Pakistan - Corporate Social Responsibility : Martin Dow is among Top CSR Companies in Pakistan. Leading pharmaceutical group with best corporate social responsibility CSR activities in Pakistan.

Comment

You have provided such an impressive piece of work to read, giving every subject the enlightenment we need to know. It would be nice if we could play kogama squid game, a funny and challenging game with you

Comment

If you love racing games, then drift hunters will be a great game for you to play online.

Comment

Great blog !! You should start many more. I love all the info provided. I will stay tuned.
                  https://bathroomrenovationscentralcoast.com/

Comment

Working...
                  X