Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default [request] Marble Madness (Japan)

I had a request for this game on another forum and could use some help.

Marble Madness (Japan) - Mega Drive/Genesis - Infinite Time

Note that the Japanese release is different than the American. It was re-released by Tengen and is considered a superior version.

Give this a try...

RF4A-A60J
    Infinite time

EDIT: Although the US/European version has one, the Japanese version doesn't appear to need a master code.
    Last edited by Tony Hedstrom; 01-10-2017 at 07:39:17 PM.

3. Thanks! Kyle is thankful for this post
    Likes Kyle, nolberto82 liked this post
    Added Codes Tony Hedstrom added codes contained in this post to the database.

Works perfect Tony! Thank you! What debugger do you like for Genesis?

I use Gens Tracer.

Thanks Tony, it was me who asked Kyle for the infy time code who placed the request here, I will give you a shout-out on my Youtube Retro Game Channel (https://www.youtube.com/user/ZEUSDAZ) when I upload the longplay of it :-)

Could I ask for your magic again please for 2 megadrive / genesis games?
    1) I need an "invincibility" Genie code for the "U.S" version of MUSHA, there only seems to be a few codes for the Jap version on this site.
    2) I need an "invincibility" Genie code for the game Fatal Smarties (little homebrew game).

I will of course shout you out on both videos when recorded :-)

I hope you can help Tony.

Cheers, Zeus.

There's a bunch of Game Genie codes for MUSHA in the db, but was easy to miss because of the spelling (MUSHA vs M.U.S.H.A.). Link: http://gamehacking.org/game/15524

I will work on request number 2 shortly. Looks like an interesting game. Might make other codes for it as well while I'm at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeusdaz View Post
    2) I need an "invincibility" Genie code for the game Fatal Smarties (little homebrew game).

I hope you can help Tony.

Cheers, Zeus.
    Fatal Smarties (Genesis) (homebrew)

AJMT-AA3Y
    Invincibility against enemy projectiles.

C2FA-AA4C
    Invincibility against touching enemies.

=======

Using both codes will give you complete invincibility.
    Last edited by Tony Hedstrom; 01-13-2017 at 12:16:32 AM.

9. Likes Kyle, nolberto82 liked this post

Thanks Tony, they work great
    Yeah you're right about MUSHA, I didn't see that at all :-/
    If I need any further help with megadrive codes (which I'm sure I will at some point), shall I post them under this feed or open a new feed whenever I need a new code?

Thinking of it, could you work out an infinite lives code for both players in Double Dragon II - The Revenge, I have perfect working Action Replay codes for them (my Everdrive worked them out) but It's a little annoying having to plug the Replay cart in and keep inputting all the codes, whereas a working Genie code/s I would only have to input once and will be stored on my SD card on the Everdrive.
    The issue with the codes on this site is that the infamous Red screen appears,...maybe a Master Code is needed?!

Thanks Tony!

Thank you Tony, it worked perfectly, also yeah I failed to see the MUSHA difference so thanks again for that info!
    I will shout you out on my channel when those recordings have been uploaded and will let you know also.
    If I need any other codes, should I post them under this feed or start a new feed for each new game code I need?

One last thing, the Genie codes for Double Dragon II (MD) don't work as it produces the Red screen, I need infy lives for both players, I have the Action Replay codes that work but It's a pain to keep putting in all those digits whereas Genie codes I can save the game after It's patched the codes through the Genie device on my SD card so I never have to re-input the codes.

All the best, Zeus.

One last thing, the Genie codes for Double Dragon II (MD) don't work as it produces the Red screen, I need infy lives for both players, I have the Action Replay codes that work but It's a pain to keep putting in all those digits whereas Genie codes I can save the game after It's patched the codes through the Genie device on my SD card so I never have to re-input the codes.

All the best, Zeus.

Thread Information