Exclamation Bug with editing codes in database - cuts code's description if contains quotes

I found a bug when editing since long time ago, but now I've decided to report it if @rimsky82 can fix it...

When I edit any code in the code database, if code's description contains a quotes ("), when edit windows pop up, anything after the character located before the first quote in the description will be cut and all part since first quote will get removed. For example, if code's description is Don't Fall When Walking Off Blocks, Pipes, Across Gaps, etc ("Walk On Air"), and I attempt to edit it, in the edit window description will be cut and will be only "Don't Fall When Walking Off Blocks, Pipes, Across Gaps, etc ("Walk On Air")", as the part of the description marked in red text will get removed! @rimsky82, can you fix this? I will give this page http://gamehacking.org/game/116302 for example. Try to edit the "Don't Fall When Walking Off Blocks, Pipes, Across Gaps, etc ("Walk On Air")" GameGenie code made by @Tony Hedstrom and if you looks description in Edit pop-up window you might get what bug I mean.

Also, sometimes when I try to add a code or edit any existent one, I'm getting message about I'm not having enough privileges or something like that under Opera browser (using latest version 40.0.2308.62). Can you look at this (although it doesn't happen always).
    Last edited by Unicode; 09-26-2016 at 12:30:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Unicode View Post

Also, sometimes when I try to add a code or edit any existent one, I'm getting message about I'm not having enough privileges or something like that under Opera browser (using latest version 40.0.2308.62). Can you look at this (although it doesn't happen always).

That one happens when you leave a page open for a long time and then try to edit or add a code. Just refresh the page and it will be fine.

My guess it's a prevention method to avoid having people leaving a page open and then editing something hours later and possibly overwriting an edit or update someone had added to that page while you were idle.

Thread Information