Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default PS3 Artemis Database Update

I've updated the old databases that started as CodeUnique that eventually just became NetCheat and PS3EMPM format and it is now Artemis Format which is identical to Netcheat with the exception of the [Z][/Z] thing I was using that NetCheat doesn't have. I threw all previous versions in with it because games and updates somehow randomly vanish and I can't figure out how.

June 30, 2017 is the latest update.

https://www.4shared.com/zip/DZByLp2T...e_30_2017.html
    www.sendspace.com/file/xzmhu6
    Last edited by bungholio; 06-30-2017 at 09:05:51 AM.

2. Thanks! olala is thankful for this post
    Likes Helder liked this post

how do i apply this cheat?ive seen few topic about netcheat but kinda lost alil, do i need internet connection? or theres offline app nor cheatplugins like psp?
    dood! im a uniter, not a divider dood

You'll first need to get on one of the many different CFWs for the PS3. You'll need to install some kind of black mamba/cobra package, then install Artemis. From there, copy the code lists for the games you want to either a pen drive for Artemis, or copy them to the Artemis directory on the PS3. Run Artemis, choose your codes, start your game, press the button combo that I forgot at this moment and it will activate the codes.

I'm lazy and am on dex and just use NetCheat, haven't tried Artemis since I finished testing it from when dnawrkshp first released it.

5. Thanks! olala is thankful for this post
    Likes olala liked this post

oky ty fyi, so ive download and followin the instruction from https://github.com/Dnawrkshp/ArtemisPS3, everthin seems workinwell
    run artemis (love the ff bgm)
    select hitman code both(1&1.1)
    start (hear the bep once)
    now mount the game usin manager(multiman)
    freeze ._.

and it stuck just blank screen, i even cant turn off the console(need to unplug the powercable to do so)

it is somethin wrong with mi console? im not sure how to check which cfw is but in system it said somethin like
    mmc 4.80
    bla
    bla bla
    bla bla bla
    cobra 7.3 compatible

maybe isnt compatible with mi cfw version .__.

edited: its work now, i used bd isntead multiman rip game, and the games run oky
    at the upper right screen text poopinup press start attached ( so i press start )
    after start the game also press ps button and hold start, then exit xmb, ingame text once again pop^, say artemis attached & wrote but i still got spooted by the enemies and get shot to die (i active both code invicibly+infinite health), the code doesnt work i think, and again the same trouble appears mi game stuck when i quit to xmb, so once again i must unplug mi powercable to turnoff mi console, i think somethin wrong about the setting or it maybe becouse mi cfw not compatible
    Last edited by olala; 06-20-2016 at 07:41:49 AM.

uh nvm, it works now, the code for hitman just error maybe, i testin with another game child of light and it works also no problems with the blank screen troublesht, thx fyi, this is awesome cheatin app ;3
    dood

I had infinite ammo and focus and [sheep]'s health code for Hitman Absolution NPEB00914 on the ps3 that I never released due to it risking online abuse. What hitman game are you playing?

i think is tha right time to released since ps3 network is nearly nor complty dead now adays, nu one gonna play online anymore lul, mines hitman absolution too BLES01403 i believe, but im not sure which version is "i try both 1.0 & 1.1 artemis, also cheat pkg v1.02 v2 1 neither is work, anyway likewish how did you create codes for ps3?

I have my console converted to dex and use a combination of netcheat with ProDG to find codes, others use IDA Pro.

11. Likes dlevere liked this post

please code for jak and daxter trilogy
    BCUS98281
    inf ammo
    Multiplying challenge points
    inf life

I've updated the Artemis database again even though I'm still working on it.

14. Thanks! Danssj4 is thankful for this post
    Likes Danssj4 liked this post

Thread Information