Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

which one of Inaudios (No Random Battles) PAR Codes for Sword of Vermilion works? because i'm play this game via Sega Genesis Collection on my PS2. i'm now stuck at Kelstwick. a guy did not give hero a key to unlock the door that lead to Malaria. that's where other town (Wyclif) has one spell- Inaudios to buy.

The codes I made in the database for this game are for the Sega Genesis. I made them with Kega Fusion years ago. There are three Inaudios codes there. Whenever you use Inaudios, it only lasts til you enter a town or cave. remember to cast it whenever you leave a town, enter a cave, or leave a cave. I haven't played any Genesis games on PS2, so I can't help you there. I suggest you correspond with Lee 4, who does a lotta good work on PS2 games.
    I come from a smart family...In the Civil War, my great-grandpa fought for the WEST.

i know. i'm not [email protected] i should warn you.. you have to read this-

i have Obsessive compulsive disorder aka OCD. one of them is Intrusive throughs means i obess/think about same things.. it bother me for the years. even through i just turned 35 two weeks ago and do i mention that i'm a uncle? yeah my nephew will be 4 years old in June this year

sorry, Phil. that's who i am. that cause me to have a on and off relationship with Sega Genesis. yes it's real reason that i was "addicted to gaming". i almost sell PS2's Sega games last year- that one i mentioned in my previous post, Sonic Mega Collection Plus, Outrun 2006 and Virtua Fighter 4. but i get them back in two days. guess what one of them is VF4 Evolution! yeah this one has more new characters. and there is extra bonus game- Virtua Fighter 10th Anniversary Edition it let you play VF4 in the VF1 style where they look like Lego or something.

anyways, i'm sorry for shitposting.. i was just talk to you about it. that's enough about me and move it along

we cool, Phil?

No prob...I have never tried to hack any PS2 codes, but Lee 4 has hacked many; that's why I mentioned him.

BTW, I turned 69 Saturday, so I've been gaming for awhile.
    Last edited by Phil The Hammer; 04-24-2017 at 02:32:40 AM.
    I come from a smart family...In the Civil War, my great-grandpa fought for the WEST.

i just get Inaudios yeah i get Dungeon Key that lead to other town and i continuie walk up to Helwig, it's where you buy Inaudios

but the effect of it is short time. anyways, i decided to take a break from play this game. so i will continue play other Sega games

by the way it's very tough RPG game

Thread Information