Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Phil The Hammer's Codes

I added a new code to this game's database:

Taiyou No Yuusha Fighbird (Japan) [NES]
    Code:
    Infinite Lives
    0099 04
    I come from a smart family...In the Civil War, my great-grandpa fought for the WEST.

2. Likes MasterGrand, BigBossman liked this post
    Added Codes Phil The Hammer added codes contained in this post to the database.

It may be better in the future to post these in a single thread such as "Phil The Hammer's Codes" as it keeps the clutter down. I've saved you the trouble of creating the thread by renaming this one for you . Also, you can click the "Added" button to denote you have added the code(s) to the database. Keep up the good work.
    Not taking any requests at this time.

Bored? Watch some of my hacks here. Wanna hack like me? Use Branch Finder. Looking for hidden menus, characters, etc... in your games? Use The Peeper.

OK, thanx. Abystus. That's something I shoulda done earlier. I'll be sure to specify the platform when I add codes to this thread as well as click "added' when I do add them to the database, which I don't do until I thoroughly test'em.
    I come from a smart family...In the Civil War, my great-grandpa fought for the WEST.

5. Likes MasterGrand, Helder, Abystus liked this post

Default NES Legend Of Zelda 1-Hit Kills FCEU Codes

Hard to believe no one I could find, including myself, hadn't made & posted these codes before! They were very easy to hack! All I had to do was hit an enemy & not kill it, & find that enemy's Hit Points by scanning for entries with their values reduced after attacking it. This was so easy that I Googled the results & for "NES legend of Zelda - One Hit Kills" as I didn't wanna dupe anyone else's work or claim a code was original to me when someone else had made & posted it first.

Well, anyway, here are the codes:

NES legend Of Zelda
    One-Hit Kills
    0485 00 (Note 1)
    0486 00
    0487 00
    0488 00
    0489 00
    048A 00
    048B 00
    048C 00
    048D 00
    048E 00
    048F 00
    0490 00
    (Note 1: Works on ALL enemies & bosses! You can go thru the whole game with only the WOODEN SWORD, but you still need the Silver Arrows to kill Ganon. Also, you still must use the weapon which will hit a given enemy. For example, you still can't hit Wizzrobes with an arrow. Yes, you can turn Ganon red with one hit from the Wooden Sword, but then only a Silver Arrow will kill him, same as usual. (Still takes Dodongo's swallowing two bombs to kill it, but if it's paralyzed by a near-bomb-miss, one sword hit will kill it.)

Also, you can use the Boomerang as a deadly weapon against most enemies!

I'll enter them into the database after I thoroughly check'em for glitches.

BTW, I've been VERY busy as of late, with little time for code hacking. Hope all is well with everyone here!
    Last edited by Phil The Hammer; 10-17-2016 at 02:24:23 AM.

7. Likes MasterGrand, adaml, Tony Hedstrom liked this post
    Added Codes Phil The Hammer added codes contained in this post to the database.

I changed the above codes' values to "0" so the Boomerang becomes a deadly weapon! (The codes are for the enemies' HP)
    Last edited by Phil The Hammer; 10-16-2016 at 08:58:14 AM.

I also added a "Super Ring" FCEU code to Legend of Zelda. This ring is much-stronger than the red Ring. Link can take several hits without sustaining any damage at all. However, he is NOT invincible with this ring. (Not necessary if "invincibility' code used.)

NES Legend Of Zelda (USA)
    Have Super RING
    0662 FF

10. Added Codes Phil The Hammer added codes contained in this post to the database.

Oh Phil, you're alive!

I private messaged you some months ago and you never replied. I also emailed you and it said it was full. We thought something happened to you.

Quote Originally Posted by ReyVGM View Post
    Oh Phil, you're alive!

I private messaged you some months ago and you never replied. I also emailed you and it said it was full. We thought something happened to you.
    Thanx for your concern, Rey; I'm fine - just busy. I have a construction project going on for our home, plus we're keeping my youngest son's 80-lb. Husky while he works on his home. Besides that, my wife & I still work, & we babysit our grandchildren sometimes.

I don't remember to check for PMs too often; sorry for the delay. But the answer to your question in your PM is "no". I don't have any such saves.

Again, thanx for your concern!

13. Likes ReyVGM liked this post

I've been hacking a little again, as I find time, working on more codes for "Ultima: Quest of the Avatar" for the NES Here are my few results so far:

Ultima: Quest of the Avatar (Nes) (FCEU codes)

Fighter Codes
    Start with 65485 Experience (Note 1)
    68BE FF
    Strength
    68A3 FF
    68A4 FF
    Intel
    68AB FF
    Dexterity
    68BC FF
    Mucho HP
    6875 FF

(Note 1: Activate this code & immediately visit Lord British & he will promote your player to level 8!)

These are very tentative results, as I have not played the game through with these codes in place. I'm working on codes for phases of the eastern moon to be able to visit any town at will. I shall post results as I find and test them.

Any NES hackers who are bored, please feel free to jump right in ! !

15. Likes MasterGrand liked this post

Here's a little Easter egg I discovered for PSX Final Fantasy VII.

Many of you have likely used the Game Shark codes

800F5BBC FFF0
    800F5C00 FFF0
    800F5C44 FFF0

to have a full Time Bar(not Limit Bar) in your 3 character slots, and found it glitches your game. But by modifying the value to FFE0 in each code, they work perfectly, at least on EPSXE 1.90.

I haven't entered these changes into the database yet, as I haven't played a complete game with them yet to test'em. But so far, so good!
    Last edited by Phil The Hammer; 04-16-2017 at 08:42:23 AM.

17. Likes Tony Hedstrom liked this post

Thread Information