Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

which one of Inaudios (No Random Battles) PAR Codes for Sword of Vermilion works? because i'm play this game via Sega Genesis Collection on my PS2. i'm now stuck at Kelstwick. a guy did not give hero a key to unlock the door that lead to Malaria. that's where other town (Wyclif) has one spell- Inaudios to buy.

The codes I made in the database for this game are for the Sega Genesis. I made them with Kega Fusion years ago. There are three Inaudios codes there. Whenever you use Inaudios, it only lasts til you enter a town or cave. remember to cast it whenever you leave a town, enter a cave, or leave a cave. I haven't played any Genesis games on PS2, so I can't help you there. I suggest you correspond with Lee 4, who does a lotta good work on PS2 games.
    I come from a smart family...In the Civil War, my great-grandpa fought for the WEST.

i know. i'm not [email protected] i should warn you.. you have to read this-

i have Obsessive compulsive disorder aka OCD. one of them is Intrusive throughs means i obess/think about same things.. it bother me for the years. even through i just turned 35 two weeks ago and do i mention that i'm a uncle? yeah my nephew will be 4 years old in June this year

sorry, Phil. that's who i am. that cause me to have a on and off relationship with Sega Genesis. yes it's real reason that i was "addicted to gaming". i almost sell PS2's Sega games last year- that one i mentioned in my previous post, Sonic Mega Collection Plus, Outrun 2006 and Virtua Fighter 4. but i get them back in two days. guess what one of them is VF4 Evolution! yeah this one has more new characters. and there is extra bonus game- Virtua Fighter 10th Anniversary Edition it let you play VF4 in the VF1 style where they look like Lego or something.

anyways, i'm sorry for shitposting.. i was just talk to you about it. that's enough about me and move it along

we cool, Phil?

No prob...I have never tried to hack any PS2 codes, but Lee 4 has hacked many; that's why I mentioned him.

BTW, I turned 69 Saturday, so I've been gaming for awhile.
    Last edited by Phil The Hammer; 04-24-2017 at 02:32:40 AM.
    I come from a smart family...In the Civil War, my great-grandpa fought for the WEST.

i just get Inaudios yeah i get Dungeon Key that lead to other town and i continuie walk up to Helwig, it's where you buy Inaudios

but the effect of it is short time. anyways, i decided to take a break from play this game. so i will continue play other Sega games

by the way it's very tough RPG game

I'm currently hacking an NES game, "Legend of Zelda: Triforce Of The Gods", also called "The Legend of Zelda: San Shen Zhi Li". It's a Chinese game, available on Romhacking dotnet. It seems to be a NES version of "Zelda: A Link To The Past".

There's no entry for it in the database here.

Here are the results of my miniscule efforts so far:

Infinite small keys
    62E6 09
    Energy doesn't decrease
    60FD 2F
    Infinite rupees
    62CA 2F

These codes need some work. I posted them to give a starting point to anyone else who might wanna hack codes for this game as well. (All the details on what ROM you need to patch the hack to are found at Romhacking.)

7. Likes BigBossman, Tony Hedstrom liked this post

please disregard the codes I posted above - most were defective. Here are some new codes for "Legend Of Zelda: triforce Of the Gods", also called "The Legend of Zelda: San Shen Zhi Li":

Don't lose energy when hit
    60FD 2F
    Infinite Magic
    617D FF
    Bombs
    62D3 63
    Mirror
    62D4 01
    Bottle
    62D5 01
    Medallion of Quake(Note 1)
    62D6 01
    Medallion of Bombos
    62D7 01
    Medallion of Ether
    62d8 01
    Fire Staff
    62DB 01
    Cold Staff
    62D9 01
    Hammer
    62DD 01
    Book of Mudora
    62DE 01
    Hookshot
    62D2 01
    Best Shield
    62E4 02
    Tunic
    62E3 03
    Best Sword
    62E2 04
    Bow
    62D1 01
    Boomerang
    62D0 01
    Best Glove
    62E1 02
    Arrows
    6301 63
    Flipper
    62DF 01
    Pegasus Boots
    62E0 01
    Small Keys (all palaces & dungeons)
    64DA 01

(Each palace or dungeon seems to have its own Large key which won't work in any other edifice. I'll post'em when I have'em all hacked & tested.)

this game seemstabee a poor man's NES version of the SNES game "Zelda: A Link To The Past". I haven't found any names on it yet for most of the items, so I'm using the names for now in the code names which correspond with the ZALTTP names for them. Also, it doesn't seem to hurt anything to use the best sword from the gitgo. I'll report any glitches as I find'em. (Right now, I only have two palaces done, with two pendants.)

9. Likes nolberto82, Tony Hedstrom, BigBossman liked this post

Just about done with NES "Legend Of Zelda: triforce Of the Gods". Here are the codes for the Big Keys for the Palaces & Dungeons. (I call the three pandant-holding places "Palaces"; the places where the maidens are held "Dungeons".)

Castle Big Key
    64D5 01
    East Palace Big Key
    64CC 01
    64CD 01
    Desert Palace Big Key
    64CD 01
    Tower Palace Big Key
    64Ce 01
    Ice Dungeon Big Key
    64D3 01
    Swamp Dungeon Big Key
    64D0 01
    Desert Dungeon Big Key
    64CF 01
    Forest Dungeon Big Key
    64D1 01
    Tower Dungeon Big key
    64D4 01
    East Dungeon Big Key
    64D2 01

Here are a coupla helpful codes to cut your travel time:

Sasrahela available after freeing Zelda from castle(Note 1)
    625A 01
    Use Flippers(Note 2)
    62B3 01

Note 1 - With this code, you don't have to talk to the boy in the southwest of Kakariko. You can go straight to the ealde after taking Zelda to the Church.

Note 2 - 62DF 01 will show you have the flippers, butcha can't use'em without seeing ZorA - UNLESS YOU USE THIS CODE ALONG WITH 62DF 01!

I'll enter the codes into the database shortly.

Here's a little quirk in this game: In the Ice alace, you'll come to a room wuth a hole in the center of the floor, with a green peg just on the right of the hole. Go up to a room with a skull in the center of the floor, & go right to a room where there's a switch to change the color of the peg that's up. Then, go back to the room with the hole in the center & push the peg into the hole. Then, go to the room with the skull in the center of the floor; the peg should now be to the right of the skull. remove & discard the skull & push the peg onto the spot where the skull was. Now go up & you should now enter a room with a hole surrounded by skulls in its center. Go to a red area near the bottom of the room & you should be teleported to the boss room. After killing the boss, enter a little green square to be teleported back to the room where you shoved the peg onto the little square. You should know the way out!

11. Likes BigBossman, dlevere, Tony Hedstrom liked this post

Some final thoughts & helpful hints for NES "Legend Of Zelda: Triforce Of the Gods":

This game is basically a poor man's SNES "Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past". While it lacks many of the features & little sidequests of the SNES game, it's not terrible for an NES port of a SNES game. (However, the music sux. There are few sound effects, however, so you might wanna play it muted.) I played it on FCEUX 2.2.3. It wouldn't work on older FCEU/FCEUX versions.

You must walk from each palace or dungeon. No teleporting out as in the SNES game. Also, you can't move diagonally.

I can't find any function for the Moon Pearl in this game. However, the guy in the cave near the Tower in death mountain will give you the Mirror if you haven't obtained it by FCEU code.

I used a Level 4 sword from the gitgo with no glitches or ill effects. Same with the Pegasus Boots with the Dash power.

You don't ordinarily get any of the three Medallions nor the Cane of Somaria during this game. However, I got them with FCEU codes from the beginning. The medallions have no purpose except to use as "smart bombs". using one will kill all enemies on a screen, but you can't pick up any rupees from them. Use them with the Infinite Magic code. Same for the Fire Rod, Ice Rod, or Cane of Somaria.

carts for this game do exist, but they're rare & expensive. I have seen'em on EBay before, but remember, all the text in them is in Chinese. It's a lot simpler to use the patch found in Romhacking dotnet.

All in all, this isn't a horrible NES game, long as you don't judge it completely by the SNES game. Go play it and enjoy! I'm moving on to another game to try to hack.
    Last edited by Phil The Hammer; Today at 08:44:58 AM.

Thread Information