Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Default Everything Looks Different ?!?

I've simplified the look, and updated the functionality. I hope everyone takes to it kindly. The main reason I did it all was to make the site more responsive for viewing on handheld devices. I also like a lot of the form controls and stuff this framework has to offer.

If you have a simple comment, you can reply in this thread. However if you have a problem or something looks broken, or a you have a suggestion to make it better, please post a new thread in the Under Construction/To Be Added subforum.

Thanks

-rimsky82
    Please put all complaints in writing and submit them here.

Above link not working? Try here.

Everything was bigger until I logged in. I like it smaller.

Nice looking forum!
    Doakan untuk MH370 / Pray for M370

edit
    Last edited by ReyVGM; 07-20-2015 at 12:56:09 PM.

I'll be the first to say I'm not pleased with this setup. I'm alright with the new look itself, but either these filter settings are very wonky or some codes are seriously missing. Earlier today I was able to check out codes for Earthbound Zero on the NES and had a long list of codes. Now ever since the design changed it seems only 20% of those codes are left. What happened to the rest of them? There were codes that modified your party and those appear to be gone now no matter where I look.

Quote Originally Posted by MethidMan View Post
    I'll be the first to say I'm not pleased with this setup. I'm alright with the new look itself, but either these filter settings are very wonky or some codes are seriously missing. Earlier today I was able to check out codes for Earthbound Zero on the NES and had a long list of codes. Now ever since the design changed it seems only 20% of those codes are left. What happened to the rest of them? There were codes that modified your party and those appear to be gone now no matter where I look.
    Are you looking at the right game? are you filtering the codes? Did you expand the groups?
    http://gamehacking.org/game/32753
    Please put all complaints in writing and submit them here.

Above link not working? Try here.

Quote Originally Posted by rimsky82 View Post
    Are you looking at the right game? are you filtering the codes? Did you expand the groups?
    http://gamehacking.org/game/32753
    Okay, I see everything now. They weren't there before. Thanks.

However, there's still one other problem that I also noticed: when clicking on the letter 'E' under the NES section, I see this:

Name:  GameHacking screenshot.png
Views: 404
Size:  28.8 KB

There are no alphabetical listings for games before 'Eg'. I haven't checked if this problem occurs anywhere else, but thought I'd point this one out.

Quote Originally Posted by MethidMan View Post
    Okay, I see everything now. They weren't there before. Thanks.

However, there's still one other problem that I also noticed: when clicking on the letter 'E' under the NES section, I see this:

There are no alphabetical listings for games before 'Eg'. I haven't checked if this problem occurs anywhere else, but thought I'd point this one out.
    because you need check mark "Hacks" and with zero codes on the left column
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by lee4; 07-20-2015 at 01:00:15 PM.

Looks great, love it.
    #FireKushner

i like it being easier on handhelds. great job

Thread Information