Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,512

    Default Everything Looks Different ?!?

    I've simplified the look, and updated the functionality. I hope everyone takes to it kindly. The main reason I did it all was to make the site more responsive for viewing on handheld devices. I also like a lot of the form controls and stuff this framework has to offer.

    If you have a simple comment, you can reply in this thread. However if you have a problem or something looks broken, or a you have a suggestion to make it better, please post a new thread in the Under Construction/To Be Added subforum.

    Thanks

    -rimsky82
    Please put all complaints in writing and submit them here.

    Above link not working? Try here.


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    2,499

    Default

    Everything was bigger until I logged in. I like it smaller.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    522

    Default

    Nice looking forum!
    Doakan untuk MH370 / Pray for M370

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,668

    Default

    edit
    Last edited by ReyVGM; 07-20-2015 at 01:56:09 PM.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    46

    Default

    I'll be the first to say I'm not pleased with this setup. I'm alright with the new look itself, but either these filter settings are very wonky or some codes are seriously missing. Earlier today I was able to check out codes for Earthbound Zero on the NES and had a long list of codes. Now ever since the design changed it seems only 20% of those codes are left. What happened to the rest of them? There were codes that modified your party and those appear to be gone now no matter where I look.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,512

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MethidMan View Post
    I'll be the first to say I'm not pleased with this setup. I'm alright with the new look itself, but either these filter settings are very wonky or some codes are seriously missing. Earlier today I was able to check out codes for Earthbound Zero on the NES and had a long list of codes. Now ever since the design changed it seems only 20% of those codes are left. What happened to the rest of them? There were codes that modified your party and those appear to be gone now no matter where I look.
    Are you looking at the right game? are you filtering the codes? Did you expand the groups?
    http://gamehacking.org/game/32753
    Please put all complaints in writing and submit them here.

    Above link not working? Try here.


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rimsky82 View Post
    Are you looking at the right game? are you filtering the codes? Did you expand the groups?
    http://gamehacking.org/game/32753
    Okay, I see everything now. They weren't there before. Thanks.

    However, there's still one other problem that I also noticed: when clicking on the letter 'E' under the NES section, I see this:

    Name:  GameHacking screenshot.png
Views: 357
Size:  28.8 KB

    There are no alphabetical listings for games before 'Eg'. I haven't checked if this problem occurs anywhere else, but thought I'd point this one out.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,951

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MethidMan View Post
    Okay, I see everything now. They weren't there before. Thanks.

    However, there's still one other problem that I also noticed: when clicking on the letter 'E' under the NES section, I see this:

    There are no alphabetical listings for games before 'Eg'. I haven't checked if this problem occurs anywhere else, but thought I'd point this one out.
    because you need check mark "Hacks" and with zero codes on the left column
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by lee4; 07-20-2015 at 02:00:15 PM.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Skyrim
    Posts
    1,575

    Default

    Looks great, love it.
    I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow in the knee...

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    5

    Default

    i like it being easier on handhelds. great job

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •