Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213

Thread: CheatDevicePS2

Quote Originally Posted by denben0487 View Post
    Try this. Copy folder into MC and run ELF file by ULE...
    Easier to use Open PS2 Loader (for PS2 Games). It has a built-in cracker by default ...
    thanks ill give it a try, i think the problem could be the cheat codes being for a different version.

id like to see if there are any tools to edit your own list without having to use a cmd prompt

ok i think ive sussed that it must be the codes are not for the game version i have.

is there an easier way to compile your own cheat list for the games you own.

I can grab the codes from here or use Action Replay codes because all my games are retail PAL so i can search for the sles number.

it would be great if there was an exe that could read the cbd file and you can modify/add/remove codes for games.

What the game? SLES or SLUS?

just checked the spines and theyre either sles or sces, all pal retail games not burned games.

some work great and some codes don't, but for gta san andreas (the main reason for doing this) none of them work.

if i use my action replay for some reason it causes screen issues like funny lines and distorted coloured lines and flickers, the game isnt running in 60hz or anything.

Thread Information