Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Final Fantasy V (SNES) Drop/Steal hacking help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Fantasy V (SNES) Drop/Steal hacking help!

Hey there, I've been trying to find a code to get a guaranteed steal/drop from monsters since I could not find it in any other website. I did find some useful information written by samurai goroh on the internet about the details of the monsters and their positions (http://www.erick.guillen.com.mx/Code...antasy%20V.txt). Specifically:

7E2246 XX 1st Enemy Steal success?
    7E226B XX 1st Enemy Stolen Item ID "flag" (set to 00 to steal indefinitely)

Using Cheat Engine I've been able to determine that the 1st enemy steal success when it fails, the value is 00, when it succeeds the value is 0A(HEX). Likewise the value for the Enemy Stolen Item ID "Flag" is set to 00 when since the beginning of battle and changes to E0 after a successful steal, triggering the "Nothing to Steal" text and verified that it's intended value is correct and 00 will allow you to steal indefinitely.

The problem I'm having is that even though I can change the value of the Enemy steal success from 0A - 255 the steal success rate is still random and was wondering if there was anyone out there who could help me set it so that it would be a 100% success rate along with finding a drop rate code. Any help would be appreciated.
    Attached Files
Working...
X