3DS ROMs Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3DS ROMs Help

Hello. I am fairly new to game hacking. Consequently, I find it hard to generate codes for games. Most of my favourite games are on the 3DS console; however, like I said, I cannot hack them easily. The only way for me to create codes is through a 3DS emulator for PC accompanied with a complicated cheat engine. Nonetheless, since I have not yet mastered the cheat engine, I cannot generate cheat codes for my preferred games such as Super Mario 3D Land and Sonic Boom - Shattered Crystals (both of them being the European versions). I found a Super Mario 3D Land database on Game Hacking, but it was only for the North American (US) version. Could anyone guide me to an advanced tutorial or provide codes for unlocking all levels and infinite lives? (Yeah, I'm not the best gamer around. I need those infinite lives codes.)

Thanks in advance!

I can't really help you, but there are some rumours around that a simpler solution for codes other than ntr booting is possible with the new luma features. It will probably take a while, though.

Comment

Working...
    X