WINE updated to version 3.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WINE updated to version 3.0

Linux and MacOS users rejoice, as your favorite game may now be playable without having to boot into Windows.

WINE is an emulation layer for Windows applications/games that runs on most Linux distributions and MacOS. It’s been in active development for years, and with various free companion applications such as PlayOnLinux and PlayOnMac, it’s also been made available for non-techy people that don’t like the idea of tinkering too much.

To get WINE 3.0, you can use your Linux distros package or update manager or you can wait for the companion application you use to be updated to automatically grab the required files. If you have issues, report them on WINE’s bugzilla.

WINEHQ (everything you need about WINE + links to bug reporting)

The compatibility list which is constantly updated

Changelog source (with more info from OMGUBUNTU!)

Source
    The Hackmaster

I was not able to see the picture as it was too weird but yes the description was amazing. If anyone wants to know more about where to find buy wine chiller online they should go to the website mentioned in the link. I hope they will be done with their queries.

Comment

Thank you for being willing to share information with us. We will always be grateful for all that you have done here because I know you care about us. I look forward to playing the tiny fishing game with you so that we can easily exchange more knowledge

Comment

Working...
      X